• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Pels trade J.Holiday too?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a brain surgery... that's for sure...
Pels now are a prime targeted destination and the subject of them adding FAs has never been discussed here (yet)...

Nor I think they consider it at this (first) stage... They will later, after they'll finish with the core they can be based upon first... They have all the time in the world this off season and until next Feb...

There was never a question set on what is JH prefers to play... He will play whatever his coach finds more contributing out of him for the team to win.

I need brain surgery?

Every thing you have posted here has been sensationally wrong.

You may need to reevaluate.

You could probably find a black market doctor who would perform a lobotomy on you for a 20K or so.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some one will take Solomon Hill to get Jrue, then yes they woud

Maybe down the road.

Not today though. And probably not next year either.

It is why I always thought the Knicks package was best.

By the time Zion gets a couple years under his belt, they will already be paying Ingram and Ball a lot more money making it less likely they will have space for a big FA.

Barrett, Knox and Robinson would have provided more time to get that done.

NOLA will either cap out, or have to give away one of these players (maybe Holiday) if they want to have that kind of cap space in the future.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe down the road.

By the time Zion gets a couple years under his belt, they will already be paying Ingram and Ball a lot more money making it less likely they will have space for a big FA.

NOLA will either cap out, or have to give away one of these players (maybe Holiday) if they want to have that kind of cap space in the future.

ingram is new lavine.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ingram is new lavine.

He might be.

Has a chance to be better.

Either way, they going to have to pay him if they want him next year.

One of the facts that is lost on those saying Pelicans won the trade.

Long term, whether the Pelicans got enough will depend on 2 things:

1 of the players (or the 4th pick) turning into an allstar level player and the value of those pick swaps.

We are a long way away from knowing the answer to those questions.

There are scenarios where either team could be end up being given viewed as a massive loser in this deal when we look back 10 years from now. So I guess you have to say it is a good deal for both. Now we have to wait to see where the chips fall before we can really analyze it with any certainty.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe down the road.

You think Ball will actually be that good?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

But he has a lot better shot playing wth Zion in NOLA than with LeBron in LA.

Ball throwing oops to Zion is the new lob city.

It’s gonna be fun to watch

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be.

Has a chance to be better.

Either way, they going to have to pay him if they want him next year.

One of the facts that is lost on those saying Pelicans won the trade.

Long term, whether the Pelicans got enough will depend on 2 things:

1 of the players (or the 4th pick) turning into an allstar level player and the value of those pick swaps.

We are a long way away from knowing the answer to those questions.

There are scenarios where either team could be end up being given viewed as a massive loser in this deal when we look back 10 years from now. So I guess you have to say it is a good deal for both. Now we have to wait to see where the chips fall before we can really analyze it with any certainty.

which is why they never should've traded for him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

I think trading Ingram and Ball was the smartest move the Lakers have ever made. I hope they both work out well for the Pellicans, but I think those two have the potential to be disasters. I hope I'm wrong

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think trading Ingram and Ball was the smartest move the Lakers have ever made. I hope they both work out well for the Pellicans, but I think those two have the potential to be disasters. I hope I'm wrong

Cmon man.

I am quite sure that wasn't your opinion on those players this time last year. Or even last week for that matter.

You can't pull a 180 that fast. Bad look for you.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't hope you are wrong... you'll hate it when you prove wrong...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

I am quite sure that wasn't your opinion on those players this time last year. Or even last week for that matter.

NOOOO.... he ain't a troll... just a SUPERTROLL...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a brain surgery... that's for sure...
Pels now are a prime targeted destination and the subject of them adding FAs has never been discussed here (yet)...

Nor I think they consider it at this (first) stage... They will later, after they'll finish with the core they can be based upon first... They have all the time in the world this off season and until next Feb...

There was never a question set on what is JH prefers to play... He will play whatever his coach finds more contributing out of him for the team to win.

So now that the Pelicans look like the Lakers two years ago plus Zion, they are a prime targeted destination? Except that the lure of Southern California's weather and entertainment options has been replaced by having your property under sea level and the weather being basically soaked armpit, of course.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Better shot at elevated stats maybe, but not at elevated overall play and the opportunity to learn from him. Zion is a college approximation of Larry Johnson thus far, has a lot of proving to do.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better shot at elevated stats maybe, but not at elevated overall play and the opportunity to learn from him. Zion is a college approximation of Larry Johnson thus far, has a lot of proving to do.

Better shot at everything.

Lonzo never fit with LeBron. He was never going to be allowed to do what he does best because LeBron is the better facilitator.

Now he moves onto a team where he is Defintely going to be their PG unless he really plays terribly.

Much better spot for Lonzo.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better shot at everything.

Lonzo never fit with LeBron. He was never going to be allowed to do what he does best because LeBron is the better facilitator.

Now he moves onto a team where he is Defintely going to be their PG unless he really plays terribly.

Much better spot for Lonzo.

Except that he doesn't want to be there, they STILL have no 3 point shooting, and his confidence will certainly take a hit. If he had been left out of the deal playing with Lebron and AD, the spacing would be much improved and he would be able to continue to learn from Lebron (he took a while to feel comfortable around Lebron last year, and as he did, his game was really improving until the injury).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

What I said at the time is that I would trade Ingram straight up for Leonard and still would. I Had higher expectations for both Ingram and Ball, but then they both got injured and with Ball it was a second time not counting the fact that his shooting didnt improve. That was also before Ingram had blood clot issues which hopefully are gone forever. if he puts some muscles on that then frame, I think he will be fine. Ball has the potential to be good, but he has to develop some better shooting

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't hope you are wrong... you'll hate it when you prove wrong...
No, I hope they both turn out great. I am happy with what the Lakers have right now and I'd like to see the Pelicans in a finals game. I have no animosity to any of them