• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will SU's Jerami Grant Go Pro

Will Jerami Grant go Pro

• Yes - He's a first round pick.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes - But he goes in the second round.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - But he will become a huge bust.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No - He is not ready and knows it.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either Ennis or Grant will end up a bust in the NBA. I think both are going to have decent to great careers and earn a shit load of money....in time.

But I don't think they start like Dion or MCW did. In fact I see both heading to the D league if they decide to go now.

So IMO, they both need to decide if they want to play in College or the D league next year. I could understand either decision. Both are solid choices.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M.C.W. probally will win Rookie of the Year and thats not bad considering there is noone around him at all on the 76ers. 16.7 pts/game 6.3 assists per game 6.1 rebounds per game and playing alot of minutes isnt bad considering the lack of talent on this team. Waiters has been playing pretty good ball of late as well. Both need to work on there jumpers and decision making.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ennis will be a lottery pick and Grant a little after. They wont be in the D League. Ennis will be starting somewhere.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His uncle is Horace Grant? Why can't you just say his uncle is Horace Grant?

Now, on to the topic...OF COURSE HE'S LEAVING. DUHH!!!! He's a bust, though. So is Ennis.

Good luck to them.

By now pretty much everyone knows his uncle. It's been discussed by the talking heads. I could have included all sorts of semi-relevant family history but I didn't feel like putting together a biography. Reference his Uncle playing in the NBA, there are arguments on both sides to support Jerami's decision to go pro or not. So I didn't find the additional reference required.

On him being a bust...there's a vote option for that. Shit....if it's not too much an effort, can you put up a vote?

you guys know that Jerami's dad, TWIN to Horace, also played in the NBA as a role player for a bunch of years. Not only does the rest of their family have money, THEY have plenty of it themselves.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaleb Joseph as well has game. Got some good recruits coming in.

Yessir kid is from my hometown Nashua, NH! But please don't expect an Ennis type of impact from him as a frosh, he won't be ready for that at all (especially offensively, although his defense is pretty solid as he is another tall, long pg 6'3" I think)

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ennis will be a lottery pick and Grant a little after. They wont be in the D League. Ennis will be starting somewhere.

I just don't see it. The guy is too light in the shorts right now. He couldnt' make a 30 game schedule, he'll not make an NBA schedule.

I can think of other D1 PG's that are in much better shape and prepared to lead an NBA team....Wilbekin comes to mind.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys know that Jerami's dad, TWIN to Horace, also played in the NBA as a role player for a bunch of years. Not only does the rest of their family have money, THEY have plenty of it themselves.

Oh hell yeah....I wasn't interested in playing Kramer's game is all.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M.C.W. probally will win Rookie of the Year and thats not bad considering there is noone around him at all on the 76ers. 16.7 pts/game 6.3 assists per game 6.1 rebounds per game and playing alot of minutes isnt bad considering the lack of talent on this team. Waiters has been playing pretty good ball of late as well. Both need to work on there jumpers and decision making.

Dude sat his freshmen year, I loved how tall he was, I like a tall athletic PG.

Grant will get manhandled in the NBA until he beefs up, develops more than a spin move, and stops falling down every play.

Ennis has a much better chance at getting minutes early on, but they both need to spend time on their bodies.

They both have a huge ceiling. I would love to see them play next year.

But if they are a lottery pick we all know Boeheim sends me out, as any good coach that respects his players does.