• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Georgia run the table?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First play of the game was an interception and they never recovered. Georgia threw an int that gave Tennessee the ball at the UGA 20, 2 plays later, a bad snap gets fumbled and UGA got the ball right back. Was a 10-0 game at that point. If they cash in there, might have been a different game.

Maybe, but this UT game got outplayed by Georgia Tech for 3 quarters, and Tennessee should never be this poor against teams. I know UGA is good, but Florida and GT aren't really good.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but this UT game got outplayed by Georgia Tech for 3 quarters, and Tennessee should never be this poor against teams. I know UGA is good, but Florida and GT aren't really good.

Maybe not good compared to Alabama, but GT is probably an 8-9 win team, and Jim McElwain is the new Les Miles with pulling wins out of his ass.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not good compared to Alabama, but GT is probably an 8-9 win team, and Jim McElwain is the new Les Miles with pulling wins out of his ass.

Les Miles pulled wins out against the likes of Saban, Meyer, and Richt. McElwain isn't doing any of that.

GT isn't bad, but again, it who you look. UT looked awful in these games, and since they aren't winning...he needs to be gone.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you even football bro?

I definitely watched the Michigan vs Florida game this year! :suds:

Didn't Florida lose their QB for the season? (I just saw highlights of the game)

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely watched the Michigan vs Florida game this year! :suds:

Didn't Florida lose their QB for the season? (I just saw highlights of the game)
florida lost a qb for the season. one that didnt even play in the michigan game.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Auburn seems to be the most likely game. But don't count out Ga. Tech either. Weird shit happens in rivalry games. Either way, I think at worst they'll be 11-1 heading into the SECCG.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Vandy getting drilled yesterday, and Tennessee/Florida/Kentucky/Auburn all having some really bad moments this year...who beats UGA? They've been known to beat themselves in years past, but the SEC East looks pretty weak this year.

We could be looking at an undefeated UGA vs an undefeated Alabama in the SECCG this year.
UGA looked good yesterday, I for one would love to see a Georgia SEC Title

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably be favored in all the remaining games, but we'll probably slip up at least once.

Tennessee and Georgia is always close regardless of how good/bad the teams are.

And it doesn't matter how good we are and how bad Florida is, we can't seem to beat them.
Your guys looked pretty damned good though

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your guys looked pretty damned good though

They have, and on paper, we should roll Florida, but Florida has had our number my entire lifetime, and that's a mental barrier the players will have to get over, and with every possible break going Florida's way this season, I'm definitely not counting my chickens.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have, and on paper, we should roll Florida, but Florida has had our number my entire lifetime, and that's a mental barrier the players will have to get over, and with every possible break going Florida's way this season, I'm definitely not counting my chickens.
Is Florida a home game?

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neutral site in Jacksonville just like every year.

Almost every year. There was a 2 year period in the 1990s where they were doing repairs/renovations to the stadium in Jax. So for those 2 years it was played once in Athens, once in Gainsville.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know they did that. I despise Florida..always have since Spurrier's candy ass was there

I hate em too. We'll turn things back around against them one of these days. Georgia must have dominated the rivalry before I was born, because despite going 6-26 in the last 27 matchups, Georgia is still fairly comfortably ahead in the all time series.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate em too. We'll turn things back around against them one of these days. Georgia must have dominated the rivalry before I was born, because despite going 6-26 in the last 27 matchups, Georgia is still fairly comfortably ahead in the all time series.
Historically Georgia is simply a better program win-loss wise. I have an issue with all Florida teams in general. Can't like any of them. Florida is for geriatrics and fucking Micky Mouse