• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Georgia run the table?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be 0-10... triple option dude, no loss is excusable to that program.

Well, GT is generally an 8-10 win team.

First loss was Paul Johnson's first year at Tech and I don't think Richt could have done a worse job of preparing his team for the different offense. 45-42 game or some shit like that.

That 2014 Tech team finished in the top 10 and won the Orange Bowl(And that game was a true choke job by UGA with the squib kick and allowing Justin Thomas to get a long run to set up the game tying career long for the kicker FG to force OT)

And throughout the entire season last year, we were so inept on offense that every game was a close game save a couple of the losses, I'm actually surprised it was as close as it was.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fromm hasn't done anything to have me concerned....my concern is Kirby will make Eason the starter again. Both are good QBs but I have been more impressed with Fromm. More comfortable, hard to believe he is a freshman.

I'm gonna trust Kirby on this one. If Eason gets the job back, I'll trust that he earned it.

I've definitely been more impressed with Fromm. Offense has an entirely different feel to it with Fromm in there, but at the same time, the O-line play has been much better for Fromm this season than it was for Eason last season, and as a result, we have had a running game again that has really opened up the passing game for Fromm. And while there have been some drops, the receivers have done much better job of catching balls that hit them in the hands this season.

If Eason gets the job back when he's healthy, I'd wait and see how he does now that he has a somewhat competent o-line and a running game, luxuries he didn't have last season before writing him off.

If Fromm is the better QB, I want him to be the QB, obviously, but if Eason earns the job back, I definitely don't have an issue. Also keep in mind that if Fromm does stay the starter, Eason will probably transfer, because he does have an NFL arm.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA will run the table until the SEC Championship game. Only test left is @ Auburn

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
georgia_tech_full.jpg

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Tech has a shot at beating them, Tennessee could be tricky on the road

But most likely if Georgia loses it will be because of some brain farts against Florida who seems to have their number

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
georgia? the georgia bulldogs, running the table??

shiiiiiiit-thumb.jpg

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am somewhat concerned with the QB issue though...

I think you got the "real deal" in Fromm. Eason will likely transfer in January.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's so hard to 'run the table', and I don't think UGA has the team to do it.

I somewhat expect them to lose this weekend against UT. They will also struggle against Florida and Tech.

I would be shocked if they weren't in the SEC Championship game though.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Florida losing their starting QB for the season, I don't see anyone challenging UGA till maybe GT...and GT lost to the team UGA just beat by 6 TD's.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's so hard to 'run the table', and I don't think UGA has the team to do it.

I somewhat expect them to lose this weekend against UT. They will also struggle against Florida and Tech.

I would be shocked if they weren't in the SEC Championship game though.

LOL.

But the Cocktail Party will decide the East. If Florida wins, there's not 2 other SEC games for them remaining they can lose, especially with LSU looking as shitty as they do.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't be overlooking Florida, Auburn, or Tech, they will be ready. Barring a self destruct game I don't see anybody else on their schedule that I would expect to see within 10 points of the team I saw them to be these past two games.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

But the Cocktail Party will decide the East. If Florida wins, there's not 2 other SEC games for them remaining they can lose, especially with LSU looking as shitty as they do.

Better than my thoughts before the game which was that UGA was going to lose.

WTF has Butch done..? He may not last the week.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than my thoughts before the game which was that UGA was going to lose.

WTF has Butch done..? He may not last the week.

First play of the game was an interception and they never recovered. Georgia threw an int that gave Tennessee the ball at the UGA 20, 2 plays later, a bad snap gets fumbled and UGA got the ball right back. Was a 10-0 game at that point. If they cash in there, might have been a different game.