• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Dallas players ever learn to just shut up?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that....talk your Sean lee talk that supposedly had me stinging. What a load of crap that is...

Again, nothing to add.

You're worthless. I'm done dealing with your idiocy.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, most clubs have a problem with players running their mouths - the Cowboys are no exception.

And secondly, it's hard to tell the players to stop talking to the media when you're fraking owner/GM/attention whore is giving post game press conferences.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, you like to pound on people all the time, but yet you very rarely have little more to offer aside from insults and opinion.

Who the fuck made you important? You talk football like you belong in a front office, yet, all I see is you wrong as much, or more than anyone else on this board.

So, tell me why your opinion is worth anything? And please tell me why you think going around talking shit to strangers, unprovoked, is a smart thing to do? You look very silly at times.

my opinions are important to me as your opinions are to you
Your problem is you can't back up your stated opinions and piss on the ones that do.
I look silly to the uninformed and that appears to be you

onward with your rant about nothing at all

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my opinions are important to me as your opinions are to you
Your problem is you can't back up your stated opinions and piss on the ones that do.
I look silly to the uninformed and that appears to be you

onward with your rant about nothing at all

Please explain to me how I don't back up my opinions? I defend my opinions vigorously, check any thread I have ever made.

Explain to me how it is you defend your opinion? How have you done it in this thread? Have you even offered an opinion in this thread? Or just insults? The only opinion that you offered is that you think I am clueless. But again, you're just insulting people. People who only resort to insults never really have much of anything important to say....

Seems to me the last debate we had was about Sean Lee and the fact that he is injury prone. Your OPINION was that he is not injury prone. My OPINION was that he is in FACT injury prone. What did you do in that thread? You resorted to insulting people, as per your usual. The whole premise of your argument was that Sean Lee was not injury prone, but only suffered from freak injuries. The whole premise of my argument was that Sean lee hasn't played a full season of football in seven (7) years, going back to college. That is a fact. Whose argument is better supported?

Dude, your debate skills are weak as hell. If you want to debate a topic with me, go for it. You will lose.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
classic spin....you talk shit and then run for the hills
the biggest cry babies have no sports game.
nice debate skills

I still haven't seen you add a single thing of value to this conversation. But that's your M.O.

Talk about spewing on about nothing.

Weak sauce, PDay, weak sauce

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be in the eyes of the beholder then cause you're lost.
This thread? This thread is about pounding your opinion on a topic you didn't even read. THEN it became about you twisting some bull shit about a topic you and I had about Sean Lee. Pull your lace panties up and post the thread since it's you having an issue with getting over it. It always boild down to an agenda. Pull the thread and lets review.

funny part is you talking about insults. Look around and perhaps read some of your stuff. I think you stand in a long line that dishes this shit out pretty good but not take it back.

Pull the thread and lets dissect the posts

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't seen you add a single thing of value to this conversation. But that's your M.O.

Talk about spewing on about nothing.

Weak sauce, PDay, weak sauce

the value was you starting a thread with a strong opinion only to not read the topic you were complaining about. It went from there when you blasted a twisted truth and called me old man as if you and I know each other.

Pull the Sean Lee topic. bet your ass I can defend the points.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be in the eyes of the beholder then cause you're lost.
This thread? This thread is about pounding your opinion on a topic you didn't even read. THEN it became about you twisting some bull shit about a topic you and I had about Sean Lee. Pull your lace panties up and post the thread since it's you having an issue with getting over it. It always boild down to an agenda. Pull the thread and lets review.

funny part is you talking about insults. Look around and perhaps read some of your stuff. I think you stand in a long line that dishes this shit out pretty good but not take it back.

Pull the thread and lets dissect the posts

Clearly you're missing the point. It doesn't matter the intention of the player giving the interview. They are dealing with media which over publicizes everything when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys. My whole point is that Brandon Carr should have known once he said that one line, that the headline would be "I'm going to take over the NFL". That's how the game plays in Dallas. So why give it to them? Brandon Carr went out of his way to say some dumb things last year, too.

My whole point is, just shut up and play football. I don't understand the need for (what seems like) everyone in the organization to run their mouth about shit that hasn't yet come to pass. I am sick of it as a fan. Every damn year I have to hear about how this team has SOOO much talent. Yet, for what seems like ages, they are a continual disappointment.

If you don't care for my opinion, then skip over my threads and move on to the next. But I challenge you to find ONE post where I deliberately go out of my way to insult someone, the same way you do on a daily. I may insult someone in particular responses, if I feel it warranted, but I am pretty damn sure I don't go out of my way to do it. I am an adult, I don't call names to make a point.

And go ahead and pull that Sean Lee thread. It's not going to help your cause. I'll bump it for you if you like...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
called me old man as if you and I know each other.

If the shoe fits. I mean, you go around here with your little condescending remarks, it reeks of a bitter old man. And well, I have been on this board long enough to see you proclaim how long you have been around the game and the Dallas Cowboys (translation: you're old).

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that not a valid reason for wanting expanded playoffs?

No it's not

Hate the watering down of sports.
Baseball did it ... Their ratings dropped
Basketball did it ... Their ratings dropped

Football should learn from their mistakes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not

Hate the watering down of sports.
Baseball did it ... Their ratings dropped
Basketball did it ... Their ratings dropped

Football should learn from their mistakes

Me too. Even though I love when an underdog team grabs one of the last playoff spots and goes on a run to win it all or at least puts up a fight, the regular season should mean something. You can't have 50% of the teams getting into the playoffs

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Even though I love when an underdog team grabs one of the last playoff spots and goes on a run to win it all or at least puts up a fight, the regular season should mean something. You can't have 50% of the teams getting into the playoffs

I'll take it a step farther .... I don't think a .500 team should be allowed in the playoffs. ( Seattle is the only one I know of that has done that in the NFL) but happens constantly in MLB NBA and NHL

Kinda like you said ... The regular season should mean something

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it a step farther .... I don't think a .500 team should be allowed in the playoffs. ( Seattle is the only one I know of that has done that in the NFL) but happens constantly in MLB NBA and NHL

Kinda like you said ... The regular season should mean something

There is only 16 games ....every game is huge with plenty of room to spare.

Does is have a bit of a cheap feel, yea. But if a team that is playing like crap sneaks in and then starts beating top tier teams ..who is going to say that they don't belong in the playoffs.

But I do see a flip side, a team sneaks in, gets blown out but the mvp of the good team losses their best guy to an injury. That will look bad.