• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild & Ducks

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE will start Backstrom in the net.

In the last meeting the Ducks won 3-2

2 Lackluster Rd. games lead to two losses.
After last night's embarrassment I expect this team to play a lot harder.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no rooting interest in either team, but GO GETZLAF!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed that win after how shitty the last two games were

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible the start the Wild have gotten off to this year. Is this just a jump start from all the trades, or are they the real deal?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible the start the Wild have gotten off to this year. Is this just a jump start from all the trades, or are they the real deal?

Hard to say, I've only seen a few games. I wouldn't say we look like serious contenders this year but I think we're good enough to make the playoffs. I think we have more talent on this team than we've had since the '07 season.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks looked more shitty than the Wild looked good in the first period. I don't think Anaheim could play a worse period - everybody fumbling the puck, giveaways left and right, a comedy of errors. Not sure how much was the Wild jumping on them or the Ducks just not caring.

Getzlaf is a detriment to the Ducks right now - he is lost out there. He cannot win a faceoff and is lazy on the ice and pretty much useless on the powerplay. Perry isn't much better - he cannot handle the puck well, tries the same moves - at least he goes to the dirty areas.

As for the Wild, a good bounce back from LA. Backstrom deserved the first star in this one. The Wild also did an admirable job blocking shots tonight. They seem like a team, where all parts are needed for the results - no stars, no pluggers that get 1 minute of ice time a game.