• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Playoff Games

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams had the second most one point wins in season in NFL history, I guess it was only fitting that they would lose by 1 points in the playoffs.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me.

Tampa makes this.........................................

To get steamrolled by a Destined for glory Detroit squad
They put fentanyl in cancucki weed now?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears looked better than the cowboys vs the packers. The bears grasped defeat from the jaws of victory against the Lions, Bucs, and Browns. with those wins, they are in the playoffs. They have two top ten picks in this next draft, and I’ve read speculation that the falcons might send them another for fields (kinda doubt it). Watching this years playoffs gives me great hope for next year, even if we take Caleb Williams.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game looks over already. Should have listened to you guys!

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glass half empty... Eagles and Cowboys fans wallowing in their own misery
Glass half full... Eagles and Cowboys fans rejoicing in their rival's misery.
On to next year.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox and maybe Lane Johnson as well. 4 guys that are all time Eagles may have just played their last games as Eagles.
I think so too. It's gonna be tough to replace that leadership, let alone the talent. Last night, Graham and Cox were arguably the Eagles best players on defense. A couple of other guys up front played a good too like Sweat and Williams but those two led the way. I felt bad for Kelce at the end of that. You could tell how hard he was taking it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not worried about Hurts long term. If he doesn’t bounce back that’s different. I think it will be announced in the next few days that he’s getting a knee clean out.
I agree. He kept saying the knee was fine and all that but it looked pretty obvious for a good chunk of the season that he just wasn't 100%. Guys were running him done pretty easily at times. They weren't doing that last year. The play calling was also grossly incompetent. Especially down the stretch and last night when everybody with half a brain knew and said they had to run the ball with Swift and Gainwell more even if they weren't getting chunks. If nothing else, just establish it and get Hurts some easier looks so they could keep the defense off the field.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He kept saying the knee was fine and all that but it looked pretty obvious for a good chunk of the season that he just wasn't 100%. Guys were running him done pretty easily at times. They weren't doing that last year. The play calling was also grossly incompetent. Especially down the stretch and last night when everybody with half a brain knew and said they had to run the ball with Swift and Gainwell more even if they weren't getting chunks. If nothing else, just establish it and get Hurts some easier looks so they could keep the defense off the field.
He’s just running more cautiously than he used to. I’ve called this from day one. Those hits start to take effect on these qbs and the running is the best part of his game, without that he isn’t good.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed tackles is a large part of todays football. That sailed with the money, and restricted practice requirements to keep players upright.

Few players actually tackle any more (and the ones that do appear elite). So many just lead with their shoulder and just try to knock the guy down. Actual wrap tackles are a rarity.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few players actually tackle any more (and the ones that do appear elite). So many just lead with their shoulder and just try to knock the guy down. Actual wrap tackles are a rarity.
They really are.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas game was over early at 27-0, but even they didn't get embarrassed the way the Philadelphia Eagles got embarrassed. Missed tackles, inept offense, just the worst performance from the team I hate even more than the Cowboys. Their fans were pretty chesty in October, now they have to wonder if their team didn't give another Carson Wentz contract to their QB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas game was over early at 27-0, but even they didn't get embarrassed the way the Philadelphia Eagles got embarrassed. Missed tackles, inept offense, just the worst performance from the team I hate even more than the Cowboys. Their fans were pretty chesty in October, now they have to wonder if their team didn't give another Carson Wentz contract to their QB.

Have to admit, the hater in me loved the outcome of all the blowout games this weekend. Of course, my Rams had to be the ones to lose the only tight game of the weekend....on to FA and the draft?!?!