• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wiggins

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fucker actually did something...... it deserves a post.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fucker actually did something...... it deserves a post.
this guy is such a dissapointment on so many levels--- his defense is nothing like it should be, his assist to turnover ratio is awful- his shooting bad.

-still- and i am prob wrong about this- i would take him and that contract on the Cavs in a second. For some reason- and i have absolutely no way of backing this up- i think that he eventually figures it out later in his career. When he gets frustrated from never winning and his next contract isnt what he wants it to be- maybe he gets his head out of his ass around age 35-26 right when he should be hitting his prime and gets it together.

his athleticism is still top 5% of the league. He has all the tools to be a great player but is just so mediocre and its really a shame.

he just seems so content putting up 17-4-2 and mediocre D. it has to be so frustrating for a twolves fan to see a guy like that be so mediocre- and in some ways REGRESS in his 5th year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy is such a dissapointment on so many levels--- his defense is nothing like it should be, his assist to turnover ratio is awful- his shooting bad.

-still- and i am prob wrong about this- i would take him and that contract on the Cavs in a second. For some reason- and i have absolutely no way of backing this up- i think that he eventually figures it out later in his career. When he gets frustrated from never winning and his next contract isnt what he wants it to be- maybe he gets his head out of his ass around age 35-26 right when he should be hitting his prime and gets it together.

his athleticism is still top 5% of the league. He has all the tools to be a great player but is just so mediocre and its really a shame.

he just seems so content putting up 17-4-2 and mediocre D. it has to be so frustrating for a twolves fan to see a guy like that be so mediocre- and in some ways REGRESS in his 5th year.

Yeah it seemed like he was going to take a big step after that 3rd year where he averaged 23.6 ppg and shot around 36% from 3. Now he is just kinda going backwards. He is STILL on 23, which is crazy, but maybe his ceiling will be a 2nd option guy on a good team/playoff team. I mean for his career he is averaging 19.5 ppg, not too shabby for a 23 year old but he was probably one of the most hyped players after that one year in college.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it seemed like he was going to take a big step after that 3rd year where he averaged 23.6 ppg and shot around 36% from 3. Now he is just kinda going backwards. He is STILL on 23, which is crazy, but maybe his ceiling will be a 2nd option guy on a good team/playoff team. I mean for his career he is averaging 19.5 ppg, not too shabby for a 23 year old but he was probably one of the most hyped players after that one year in college.

OK, that Av is a trip...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO and then you woke up and apologized... :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Potential wise I don't see any reason this couldn't be true. Both can sling it. Mahomes has more talent imo...I just think Mayfield has a chip on his shoulder and his work ethic combined with his arm talent...the sky is the limit.

Mahomes has the best surrounding cast...possibly in the NFL.

Their defense isn't the best, I get that, I am not saying Mahomes is a slouch bc if there was a QB I would take for my franchise (contract, age, etc.), Mahomes would be top 3. Watch out for Baker...

giphy.gif

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential wise I don't see any reason this couldn't be true. Both can sling it. Mahomes has more talent imo...I just think Mayfield has a chip on his shoulder and his work ethic combined with his arm talent...the sky is the limit.

Mahomes has the best surrounding cast...possibly in the NFL.

Their defense isn't the best, I get that, I am not saying Mahomes is a slouch bc if there was a QB I would take for my franchise (contract, age, etc.), Mahomes would be top 3. Watch out for Baker...

giphy.gif

here we go again with this excuse. When Mayfield is in the MVP convo kindly get back to me...

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I love Mayfield and he is being charged with a tough task to turn around a Cleveland franchise that has been so bad for so many years. People where shaming the browns for taking him number 1 I am pulling for him to be great.

But wiggins has been a huge disappointment. My theory on him is where he is from and how he is brought up. If you compare simmons to a ben simmons one grew up in Canada (in which Canadians are known for being nice) and the other went to high school in the states and went to a big time high school known for basketball. Ben Simmons to me seems like he has that mentality where he wants the spot light, he wants to win games, he wants to be the man, he wants to be on ESPN, he wants it all. Like someone said about Wiggins he just seems contend putting up 17 points and being a side kick to KAT, he doesn't want the spot light, he likes playing in a low key city like Minnesota, doesn't want a whole lot of attention, just an overall nice low key guy

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I love Mayfield and he is being charged with a tough task to turn around a Cleveland franchise that has been so bad for so many years. People where shaming the browns for taking him number 1 I am pulling for him to be great.

But wiggins has been a huge disappointment. My theory on him is where he is from and how he is brought up. If you compare simmons to a ben simmons one grew up in Canada (in which Canadians are known for being nice) and the other went to high school in the states and went to a big time high school known for basketball. Ben Simmons to me seems like he has that mentality where he wants the spot light, he wants to win games, he wants to be the man, he wants to be on ESPN, he wants it all. Like someone said about Wiggins he just seems contend putting up 17 points and being a side kick to KAT, he doesn't want the spot light, he likes playing in a low key city like Minnesota, doesn't want a whole lot of attention, just an overall nice low key guy
This is probably a good part of it, yes

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here we go again with this excuse. When Mayfield is in the MVP convo kindly get back to me...

Mayfield is a rookie. 2 more TD's and he ties Peyton and RW for a rookie record. Mahomes sat behind a veteran QB for one year. Still great what Mahomes is doing, but we aren't comparing apples to oranges

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield is a rookie. 2 more TD's and he ties Peyton and RW for a rookie record. Mahomes sat behind a veteran QB for one year. Still great what Mahomes is doing, but we aren't comparing apples to oranges

seriously, Mahomes' game experience is a SINGLE GAME more than Mayfield's. lol stop with the excuses...

Mahomes is barely more than a rook himself...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, let's stop the madness please.

Baker could well end up being everything that you want him to be. Mahomes is already in the conversion for best QB in the entire league. He is special. His arm talent, field vision, and creativity are all off the charts. He makes 3-4 plays every single game where you just have to shake your head in bewilderment.

Mayfield winning in Cleveland is a great story. And he will probably have a great career. But Mahomes looks to be on a Rodgers/Brady/Brees/Montana/Manning type trajectory. No rational person can project that for Mayfield at the current time.

While it is possible Mayfield ends up having the better career, I sure as hell wouldn't bet on that.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, let's stop the madness please.

Baker could well end up being everything that you want him to be. Mahomes is already in the conversion for best QB in the entire league. He is special. His arm talent, field vision, and creativity are all off the charts. He makes 3-4 plays every single game where you just have to shake your head in bewilderment.

Mayfield winning in Cleveland is a great story. And he will probably have a great career. But Mahomes looks to be on a Rodgers/Brady/Brees/Montana/Manning type trajectory. No rational person can project that for Mayfield at the current time.

While it is possible Mayfield ends up having the better career, I sure as hell wouldn't bet on that.

lol, he actually tried to count the time he was holding a friggin clipboard...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, he actually tried to count the time he was holding a friggin clipboard...

In fairness, that does make a pretty big difference.

But put Baker in KC's offense next season and I doubt he throws 5000 yards with 50 TDs.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hijacked by football.