• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why will it be good for the NFL/fans if Seattle wins SB49?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to do that, but since Pete Carroll also has a history of cheating I think the obvious solution is to replay the last 4 minutes of both conference championship games.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

there was no cheating in the NFC game .. the packers flat out gave up and got man handled.. gb lost that game fair and square

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to do that, but since Pete Carroll also has a history of cheating I think the obvious solution is to replay the last 4 minutes of both conference championship games.

NFL network did that Overnight on Sunday. The last four minutes were just as enjoyable to watch the second time.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL network did that Overnight on Sunday. The last four minutes were just as enjoyable to watch the second time.

Lol. I get over losses in about 5 minutes but I'm not sure I'm ready to watch that again yet.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is too bad that Super Bowls cant end in a tie :suds:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think it matters much to the rest of the league if Seattle wins back to back. They got here. That is sort of a big deal.

I love all the hate. We got an over achieving midget whose every win is a new record. We got pedestrian wide receivers, an offensive line full of huge holes, and now the LOB is dislocated or strained to the point of limited movement.

If they lose, there will be dozens of why I hate Seattle threads. If they win, there will be dozens of why I hate Seattle threads. Who cares what other fan bases think?

Next season, is anybodies guess. I would not be surprised to see Seattle in the playoffs again but other teams are not going to sit pat. Dallas, Detroit, Green Bay, Arizona, should all be improved and will be looking for Seattle. The Giants and Rams are maybe dark horses.

Most of these trolls are hoping paying Wilson will do us in. Sorry, Seattle has enough cap room to pay all the contracts which are left and still have enough for free agents. So Seattle will be the same next season or better. Two in a row is hard enough, three in a row might take divine intervention.

In the 26 years in the AFC, Seattle was a league doormat more often than not. 3 playoff appearances total. 100% of the blame for that can be placed on disinterested or totally incompetent ownership. Since Paul Allen bought the team and our move to the NFC west, Seattle has multiple NFC west championships and is on its third trip to the Superbowl.

I only see a couple ways Seattle may have taught the league anything. Its already been stated about evaluating talent. I think the biggest, (shortest) change may be not discounting people because of their size.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be best for the NFL if they just cancel the game. Picking a team to root for in this game is like deciding whether you'd prefer to have Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy babysit your kids.
Perfect response to my point. The hate flows through you like a dark unstoppable force. Let it be with you.

Hey! Can someone put one of those butt hurt pics up for this man?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect response to my point. The hate flows through you like a dark unstoppable force. Let it be with you.

Hey! Can someone put one of those butt hurt pics up for this man?

I would but he is a SF fan. They been kicked enough this season. Thanks to their front office.

I can understand how difficult it will be for them to see Seattle play in the Superbowl. again!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier said then done. Especially on the 'draft talent' end to keep up with the attrition of the league. Who is the best player drafted the past 2 years by Seattle? Luke Wilson? It might catch up to them.
Think outside the box man!

In the NFCCG the catch (Gilliam)on the fake FG, the person (Ryan)who threw the TD pass on the fake FG, the 36 yard catch (Baldwin)in the next to last play in the game, the GW catch (Kearse), and the man (Mathews) that caught the ball in the on sides kick were all UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS.
This is why one of the reason's owners will look closer at the FO's was mentioned in the OP.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What history is that kind sir?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be best for the NFL if they just cancel the game. Picking a team to root for in this game is like deciding whether you'd prefer to have Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy babysit your kids.

I'd prefer your idea over Seattle winning but I certainly don't think it's good for the league, that a team known for taking PED's wins over a team that played with a "deflated" ball.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but he is a SF fan. They been kicked enough this season. Thanks to their front office.

I can understand how difficult it will be for them to see Seattle play in the Superbowl. again!

Oh, I didn't notice.

So sorry.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think outside the box man!

In the NFCCG the catch (Gilliam)on the fake FG, the person (Ryan)who threw the TD pass on the fake FG, the 36 yard catch (Baldwin)in the next to last play in the game, the GW catch (Kearse), and the man (Mathews) that caught the ball in the on sides kick were all UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS.
This is why one of the reason's owners will look closer at the FO's was mentioned in the OP.

Brandon Bostick was an undrafted free agent, too. Don't forget about him! But I do have to give Seattle props for identify Jon Ryan's talent coming out of college. :suds: