• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why is lacy topping lists

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of it also has to do with lacy tearing it up at the end of the year. THe one big thing that concerns me with lacy is how they use starks it seems like they alternate rbs every other drive and it gets really frustrating when you own Lacy.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should at least be drafted top 3. I can see people going Bell or Lynch or maybe Charles but certainly not Shady or Forte...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of it also has to do with lacy tearing it up at the end of the year. THe one big thing that concerns me with lacy is how they use starks it seems like they alternate rbs every other drive and it gets really frustrating when you own Lacy.

Agree. Last year I had Lacey and it drove me crazy that the Packers keep lifting him for Starks last year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should at least be drafted top 3. I can see people going Bell or Lynch or maybe Charles but certainly not Shady or Forte...
I think Shady is gonna make a lot of people cry for sleeping on him this year

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shady is gonna make a lot of people cry for sleeping on him this year

Every second year he's top two. Will he make it three (six years) in a row?

.....hope so.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Lacy this year... Guy can do it all! In that offense he has potential for 15+ Tds.. The only players at this point I'd consider taking over him are AP and JCharles

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Lynch, Forte, Charles and a healthy Bell ahead of Lacy.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bell's health is not the concern.. he is missing 3 games due to a suspension. I personally would never take Lynch 1st overall, he has been dealing with back issues the last few years and I can see Seattle giving him a rep count. ( almost like a pitch count in baseball) The Hawks want to get Turbin alittle more involved as well and don't forget Christine.

Forte is now 30+ years of age, he lost Trestman who loved getting him involved. I look for a huge decline for Forte this year.. If he didn't go 1st last year idk how he could this year?

Jamaal is fantasy gold espically in a PPR have no issues with him going 1st

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell's health is not the concern.. he is missing 3 games due to a suspension. I personally would never take Lynch 1st overall, he has been dealing with back issues the last few years and I can see Seattle giving him a rep count. ( almost like a pitch count in baseball) The Hawks want to get Turbin alittle more involved as well and don't forget Christine.

Forte is now 30+ years of age, he lost Trestman who loved getting him involved. I look for a huge decline for Forte this year.. If he didn't go 1st last year idk how he could this year?

That wasn't necessarily an in order ranking(I should have specified that.) The 3 game suspension is huge for Bell but I still don't see him sliding out of the top 5 in most drafts. Until I see Michael stealing a good deal of reps from Marshawn, I'm going to assume that he's gonna continue as the workhorse for Seattle. As for Forte, the homer in me says that he will continue to be a force for a couple of more years, but who knows. The top 8 guys could really all be interchangeable, so we'll see. If I have the first pick though, no way I'm taking Lacy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with your post for the most part. Lynch back has always been a issue and it's getting worse, so the Seahawks will try to keep his carries down for his own good. Forte is at that age, so yeah. Charles would be the safest pick, but he not money in the bank either. It always been said he's not beefy enough to hold up and last year you saw him break down, so some concern there. Everyone seems high on Shady bouncing back under Ryan, but I'm not buying it. Once a star player seems overly concern about a big payday, expect a drop off once they have it. Yeah, that includes Lynch. Lacey has a ton of talent, but the Packers seem fixed on the idea of keeping him fresh. Also he always seems to come out the gate at a casual pace. In short, there is no one who is money in the bank at RB.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles is the only one of that group I could see. Lynch and Forte come with more question marks than I'd like that high in the draft. And Bell will be out until teams are on their bye week.

And JC's backup ain't too shabby.

Personal preference there imo.