• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why hasn't the writers turned Cena heel yet?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, I'm all about turning Cena into a heel, I just don't think this is going to happen for a while. Probably 4 years from now.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Hogan turned heel when he arrived at WCW. It kept Hulk Hogan alive and that was monumental. Could see the same with Cena.

That's a good point, would be cool if heel Cena could restart The Chain Gang.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't judge, but I checked out Total Divas tonight. Cena is smart for not wanting to marry or have kids with Nikki. If anything happens, Nikki and the kid take at least half and seems like in spite of the nice guy image, Cena is quite attached to his material possessions. It's cool if Nikki wants to share his stuff with him but why put yourself in position where she could take it from you? If you're rich & famous it really makes no sense to get married IMO. Guys like John Cena & George Clooney are smart.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hulk Hogan can do it anyone could. They dont have to turn him full heel they could do what sting did in WCW or even what stone cold did.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hulk Hogan can do it anyone could. They dont have to turn him full heel they could do what sting did in WCW or even what stone cold did.

I think they have to follow the Hulk Hogan model. Key to pulling that off was to create something that was as big as Hulkamania (The NWO). I think they have to create something which could rival Cena's popularity as a face, not necessarily a heel stable, but something new and exciting. Something which separates Cena from face persona. I think that's the key to pulling it off. Not sure if that would be possible right now tho.