• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Do You "Hate" The Patriots?

WHy Do You Hate The Patriots?

• Jealousy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Win Too Much

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pure Hate

• Potato Salad

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BB

• Other..... Explain

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • I Don't Hate Them

Votes: 40 50.0%

• Total voters

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why haven't you answered the questions about the 2015 #s? You can't it doesn't fit your conspiracy theory does it? See those are facts. Keep whinning it's al you're good at. Yes even NE can have a down year in certain areas. Luckily, they're good enough to still get a ticket to the big dance.

I did answer this A we needed a larger sample size. I'm expecting 2017 to be up there as well at least league average. B it took the league time to implement the proper protocol to keep your team from being able to release air out of the balls. I believe that they now have full time staff watching your team as that's what it obviously takes![/QUOTE]

Which the NFL admitted in open court there is no direct evidence it ever occurred. You are a tard.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did answer this A we needed a larger sample size. I'm expecting 2017 to be up there as well at least league average. B it took the league time to implement the proper protocol to keep your team from being able to release air out of the balls. I believe that they now have full time staff watching your team as that's what it obviously takes!
That's cute. Lots of conjectures and no facts or proof. Tell you what see you in 2018. I'll know where to find you. On your coach same as the past 34 years. I'll be watching NE in the playoffs again, so it will be easy for you to find me.[/QUOTE]
I did give you evidence years of being under the league average way under and now way over. What do you not understand? Next year we'll prove it again I'm guessing at least league average or more.

Fumbles are obviously a big thing in games the patsies were lucky to recover a large amount of them but if it swings the other way it could have cost them wins. I'm glad that the league is more on top of this now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this what this threads about? I spend most of my time talking about my own teams check my posts if you want. Is it our fault that patsie fans have to spend the majority of their time defending their teams actions? He'll no pick a team with more integrity and you probably won't have this kind of a problem so relax. Besides sonny you aren't one of the tools you've always been straight up I have no issues with that. Just accept the NE BS and it's easier....

No one is defending anything, just pointing what a tard you are.[/QUOTE]
And let the insults begin... typical patsies fashion. When you can't win a debate insult....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did answer this A we needed a larger sample size. I'm expecting 2017 to be up there as well at least league average. B it took the league time to implement the proper protocol to keep your team from being able to release air out of the balls. I believe that they now have full time staff watching your team as that's what it obviously takes!

Which the NFL admitted in open court there is no direct evidence it ever occurred. You are a tard.[/QUOTE]
All right "deflator" you must be the most nieve fool out there... surprised people haven't taken the shirt off your back throughout your lifetime.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the team. I'm kind of tired of them winning and want someone else to win, but that doesn't make me hate them.

I hate most Boston fans though (at least baseball/football, really don't watch NHL/NBA and follow the fanbase/teams). A TON of them are a bunch of Pinkhats.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 2/3 of the people where I live, including most of my friends, are Pats fans (about half of those bandwagon jumpers), so you either love the Patriots here or you hate them.

RAWEST

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Tom Brady Fans

I dont hate the Patriots or Patriot fans

Unfortunately, there are far more Tom Brady fans than Patriot fans

No, they are not the same people