• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do Royals fans post on Tigers forums?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone give me a good reason why da55bums is posting here? Other than to troll...

adrian2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know I have that particular Royals 'fan" banned and probably others do also. So nobody responds to him so he goes away.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do also.. but unfortunately... even putting him on the ignore list he can fill a page up with posts that you may not see but takes up pages on the forum... its getting old. Is there a way to actually not even see that he is posting at all?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just use ignore and you don't have to read his posts, it doesn't fill up any room. you simply scroll right past it and all you see is his name and nothing more.

He will leave when a enough people use this option. It worked wonders for other trolls, the only thing that keeps them around is feeding them. Ignoring them makes them look for other places for attention.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to work on my self control... I know he is posting here to piss me off.. I just have to not click on his post to read it...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to work on my self control... I know he is posting here to piss me off.. I just have to not click on his post to read it...

You are preaching to the choir, if you only knew iffy the way we knew him. :laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team boards are sacred and off-limits from trolls. I've removed him from your board. In the future, if you want anyone else removed, PM me.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are preaching to the choir, if you only knew iffy the way we knew him. :laugh3:

I have known iffy for years on cbs... He never really got to me... he argued with a lot of people, but his brand of humor/ trolling never really got to me... I will say this.. that dude is either the most negative tigers fan on the planet or one of the most bizarre trolls...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team boards are sacred and off-limits from trolls. I've removed him from your board. In the future, if you want anyone else removed, PM me.

Thank you

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have known iffy for years on cbs... He never really got to me... he argued with a lot of people, but his brand of humor/ trolling never really got to me... I will say this.. that dude is either the most negative tigers fan on the planet or one of the most bizarre trolls...

Your close, he was a attention whore and stalker, but tomato tomatoe.:laugh3:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... He still comes on CBS... he is harmless there.. pops in.. makes a smart ass comment... and bows out.. then pops back in 15 min later and does it again... i laugh.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone give me a good reason why da55bums is posting here? Other than to troll...

Trolls have no place on this site, be it this team page, or, another. However, I do hope that you do not mind otherwise good baseball fans from coming to visit and chat, as some of us do have our favorite teams, but, we are fans of the sport as a whole. Folks like that can and usually do lead to new and different conversations and conversation angles.

Just saying, and, likely "preaching to the choir".

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of like you posting on Royals game glogs to piss them off, or on the Bosox glogs to piss me off...or like Dougie posting on the Tribe board here to piss EVERYBODY off...

But only one person cries about it...& thats you

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if he posted it on the Royals board, it would not be seen by anyone.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if he posted it on the Royals board, it would not be seen by anyone.

If the tangent fits, use it.....

Kind of like how only but a very few American Cine-philes would be aware of Kurasawa and the Seven Samurai if not for the americanized rip off The Magnificent Seven?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like you posting on Royals game glogs to piss them off, or on the Bosox glogs to piss me off...or like Dougie posting on the Tribe board here to piss EVERYBODY off...

Looks like you are crying to me... The funniest part is seeing you try to defend da55bums... Then the dude trolls this site and you ignore it and keep crying about what happened on cbs...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls have no place on this site, be it this team page, or, another. However, I do hope that you do not mind otherwise good baseball fans from coming to visit and chat, as some of us do have our favorite teams, but, we are fans of the sport as a whole. Folks like that can and usually do lead to new and different conversations and conversation angles.

Just saying, and, likely "preaching to the choir".

I have no problem with fans of other teams going on team forums if they are there to actually discuss that team and not troll.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you ever get tired of sticking up for trolls? First iffy, now bums......and why are you over here....you hate the tigers, but yet you keep checking us out.

In dougies defense.....he posted on the injuns board AFTER shane came onto the tigers boards trying to get on peoples nerves..

Capt you are the biggest cry baby.....all you do is cry about vice and cbs....wish you would go back to cbs and get lost...

Capt,....the poster who makes up shit...

Never found out what 1 below 1.000 was
Told me danny salazar was 21
Told me salazar had "jose fernandez" stuff
Said if porcello hasnt figured it out by now, he never will...but salazar just made it up and he has fernandez stuff? Whats he like 23?
Told us fernandez had only 2 starts this year....about a month ago......when hes pitched all year...
Talked shit about the tigers early.....now the tigers are in first, he cries when vice talks crap

A big baby that can dish it but cant take it.....who is always crying about gamecenters on cbs....get a life...

Oh forgot...he is a MOD now...in his words....hes the "police".......:laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with fans of other teams going on team forums if they are there to actually discuss that team and not troll.

I agree...especially if we are playing that team.....some people can have good baseball conversations....then you have the ones like bums who just tries to destroy threads.....just look at the alcentral smack talk....