• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why did Dez leave the field Early?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way that 2nd half went down, this is down the list a ways in terms of things to be upset about.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it takes a loss like this to make Jerry look at himself in the mirror, then I am happy with this loss.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There is no reason to act like a 4 year old ever.

Who cares about the playcalling?

Execute the plays.

That was embarrassing and he should be benched for the 1st series at least in Washington.
Totally agree but in Dallas Jerrah and his son enable him. What other owner is on the field before the game talking to him.....the Cowboys have officially splintered. Garrett threw Romo under the bus...Owens and Barber were right about the Romo and Witten click. Romo needs to be held accountable.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If it takes a loss like this to make Jerry look at himself in the mirror, then I am happy with this loss.
Jerry will never get it. He created this whole mess. This is his defense, his choice of head coach, his choice of play caller and his choice of QB, and his choice to make his home field a disney world where other fans are louder than ours....Cowboy's fans are not showing up and selling their tickets..this will only get worse.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes like he handled Dwayne Thomas and Hollywood Henderson ?
Thomas could have been a great RB and I have posted many months ago that Henderson would have been the best LB to ever put on a Cowboy uniform. Your saying that it was Landry's fault they got mixed up and ruined their career's because of drugs? Despite getting rid of Thomas after winning super bowl vi, Landry still managed to get to the nfc championship game the following 2 years. As a matter of fact the Cowboys played in 3 super bowls and played in 5 nfc championships the first 7 years after Duane Thomas. He also drafted Harvey Martin, Ed Jones, Tony Dorsett and the dirty dozen in between. Under the circumstances he handled the situation extremely well. You need to do better than that little boy to get the best of me when it comes to comparing the Real Dallas Cowboys to what we have now which is the Jerry jones Clown show.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry will never get it. He created this whole mess. This is his defense, his choice of head coach, his choice of play caller and his choice of QB, and his choice to make his home field a disney world where other fans are louder than ours....Cowboy's fans are not showing up and selling their tickets..this will only get worse.
:agree:

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but Romo still crumbled under pressure. They gave him a 100 million dollars to win games, not lose them like he just did.

This is the truth.. Though whoever was in charge of 2nd half playcaling deserves the lion's share of criticism. When you have a huge lead, it is your self-interest to keep it on the ground & wind down the clock

One of my favorite football quotes is "Three things happen when you throw the football - and two of them are bad"

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is too stupid to ride Murray for the win. You can see frustration in losses like this, and Denver. You can see it all over Murray. We could have very easy handed Murray the ball every play, with no passes at all for the whole 4th quarter, and won the game. I don't blame him for being pissed. He just holds it in better than Dez. Yeah he walked off which he could have, but he has every right to be pissed.

Both picks where to players other than your best player. Dez was hot today, how is Romo too stupid to not hand the ball off or throw it to Dez Bryant.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have simply gone double tight end and pounded the dog snot out of the ball.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesn't matter.

None of that excuses him for acting like a child and disrespecting him teammates and the game.

He is an awesome player, but Rodney Harrison and the NBC crew are right to blast him for such lack of sportsmanship.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dez Bryant is a petulant spoiled brat who is talented but has had to overcome a ton. clearly, he has anger management issues and can not be trusted. Bet Jerrah gives him a big extension next year only to have the kid blow up...you heard it here first.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players of old had something called respect , they screwed up all the time but they had the balls to admit it and the brains to shut up most of the time. Now all these retards can think about is Me Me Me. There is no sense of team play just "put me on sportcenter"

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you. The only difference in todays player and the guy 30 yrs ago is the media had gag orders basicaly and wouldn't dare report some of the Foolish, Selfish, Racist, or any other behavior that is todays media blitz.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players of old had something called respect , they screwed up all the time but they had the balls to admit it and the brains to shut up most of the time. Now all these retards can think about is Me Me Me. There is no sense of team play just "put me on sportcenter"

I totally agree. Today's generations feel they are entitled to respect. Respect is earned by the way you conduct yourself in life and how you treat others. Today's athlete are sensationalized, spoiled brats that are pampered, lacking maturity, social skills with now clue about respect or leadership. All out for themselves and the mighty all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. Today's generations feel they are entitled to respect. Respect is earned by the way you conduct yourself in life and how you treat others. Today's athlete are sensationalized, spoiled brats that are pampered, lacking maturity, social skills with now clue about respect or leadership. All out for themselves and the mighty all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.[/QUOTE

Again this generation is no different than others.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he has no heart. Size and speed, yes. He is a selfish, overrated player

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he asks for a Kings Ransom on his next contract I hope it is another team paying for it.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He claims he left the field becuse he was emotional, and it had nothing to do with the team. I call BS.