• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Are Patriots/NE/Boston Fans So Cranky?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never understood why this fanbase is so cranky. All of the championships they have been fortunate enough to witness in recent times yet the majority still have inferiority complexes. Everyone in the world knows Tom Brady has been the beneficiary of multiple intricate cheating schemes yet when you call him a cheater or David Roidtiz and Manny "Presinal" Ramirez one they get all defensive as if you called their mothers a used up port star.

When people accuse Albert Pujols, Tony LaRussa and the Cardinals cheaters I embrace it and say I wish they could have cheated better and more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, take like a fucking man. Tom Brady and Billy Boy are excellent cheaters.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool thread bro.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it takes to win,

do it and spare me the details

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When people accuse Albert Pujols, Tony LaRussa and the Cardinals cheaters I embrace it and say I wish they could have cheated better and more.

You tried/failed to bait us with this sentence. Check out my avatar. Brady has something he want to say to you.

Reactions: BUD

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... fine.

All started a couple years ago when I was in Miami. I was surfing with Ally Sheedy, the chick from the Breakfast Club when I told her after a huge makeout session (I was drunk, please don't judge) that the Patriots definitely inflated the basketballs in Spygate.

Ally told me I was insane and chucked her surf board at me hitting me square in the nose. I called her a complete bitch and NEHomer came running out of nowhere, shoving me into some plankton and vicious crablife stating I was full of crap and didn't know what I was talking about. I challenged NEHomer to a drinking contest stating that every hotel landed on in Monopoly resulted in a shot. He accepted.

I was beating him mercilessly (it was like 7 shots to 15) when sonny came out of a back ally zipping up his pants stating that I was cheating. Well it all went to hell at this point as you can imagine because sonny flat out stole my Pennsylvania Ave. deed (+2 HOTELS!? WTF) and said I was a stupid Seahawks fan and he didn't know what a Seahawk was.

Well, being the mature man I was I bit him in the shoulder and tore some flesh out while roaring furiously. Next thing I knew Tom Brady arrived on the scene and started chucking footballs 100mph at me. I dodged a couple but was hit with one in the face, and thought I was defeated. But nevermind that, FaCe-LaE-uS charged in and pulled out some DD batteries from a nearby DJ's boombox and flung them into his socks and started beating Brady and all the nearby Pat's fans. He was a whirling dervish of street fighting activity.

Anyway, about 5AM the cops arrived and cdumler7 convinced everyone the Pats' fans were smoking oregano and a combo of hot chili powder and the whole thing went to crap.

RockStrongo swore he would make all NFL fans pay as it was a collective effort to destroy the fanbase, and then DDOS'd the Sportshoopla boards until the owners made them secret moderators...

Now they get all the collective posts from everyone and have auto replies setup whenever we type Patriots to either contest the context of the post or notify the key members there is something Patriots related.

I don't know what to say guys, but I'm sorry.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never understood why this fanbase is so cranky. All of the championships they have been fortunate enough to witness in recent times yet the majority still have inferiority complexes. Everyone in the world knows Tom Brady has been the beneficiary of multiple intricate cheating schemes yet when you call him a cheater or David Roidtiz and Manny "Presinal" Ramirez one they get all defensive as if you called their mothers a used up port star.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, take like a fucking man. Tom Brady and Billy Boy are excellent cheaters.

Partly because when they say they they benefitted from "cheating schemes", they can never actually list a single example of said schemes. They usually just spout off some news report that has been debunked.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... fine.

All started a couple years ago when I was in Miami. I was surfing with Ally Sheedy, the chick from the Breakfast Club when I told her after a huge makeout session (I was drunk, please don't judge) that the Patriots definitely inflated the basketballs in Spygate.

Ally told me I was insane and chucked her surf board at me hitting me square in the nose. I called her a complete bitch and NEHomer came running out of nowhere, shoving me into some plankton and vicious crablife stating I was full of crap and didn't know what I was talking about. I challenged NEHomer to a drinking contest stating that every hotel landed on in Monopoly resulted in a shot. He accepted.

I was beating him mercilessly (it was like 7 shots to 15) when sonny came out of a back ally zipping up his pants stating that I was cheating. Well it all went to hell at this point as you can imagine because sonny flat out stole my Pennsylvania Ave. deed (+2 HOTELS!? WTF) and said I was a stupid Seahawks fan and he didn't know what a Seahawk was.

Well, being the mature man I was I bit him in the shoulder and tore some flesh out while roaring furiously. Next thing I knew Tom Brady arrived on the scene and started chucking footballs 100mph at me. I dodged a couple but was hit with one in the face, and thought I was defeated. But nevermind that, FaCe-LaE-uS charged in and pulled out some DD batteries from a nearby DJ's boombox and flung them into his socks and started beating Brady and all the nearby Pat's fans. He was a whirling dervish of street fighting activity.

Anyway, about 5AM the cops arrived and cdumler7 convinced everyone the Pats' fans were smoking oregano and a combo of hot chili powder and the whole thing went to crap.

RockStrongo swore he would make all NFL fans pay as it was a collective effort to destroy the fanbase, and then DDOS'd the Sportshoopla boards until the owners made them secret moderators...

Now they get all the collective posts from everyone and have auto replies setup whenever we type Patriots to either contest the context of the post or notify the key members there is something Patriots related.

:scratch:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... fine.

200.gif

I remember this. Didn't i throw some Molitav cocktails and they don't know that place burned down and still don't to this day????????????????

giphy.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about, jeezus man, go bite yourself!!
:D

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never understood why this fanbase is so cranky. All of the championships they have been fortunate enough to witness in recent times yet the majority still expect more!

Still mad about the tuck rule? That makes me happy, not cranky. Tuck this!!!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently this is making me cranky.

That's my house just a bit under the F, in FAY.:gaah:

upload_2016-10-8_11-52-47.png

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What in the world would make you ever think that ?....They like to party as well as anyone !!
bill-belichick-lets-party_zpsn8aoil9n.jpg
:dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May need to go get one. Water is up on our patio for the first time ever. Water in the backyard now exceeds 1' deep.
Good luck to all of you in the SE USA

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to all of you in the SE USA

Rain still coming down heavy, winds starting to pick up, likely in the 40-50 mph range. Have lost some shingles on the house over the oldest daughters room and starting to get some water in.:gaah:

upload_2016-10-8_15-35-20.png

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rain still coming down heavy, winds starting to pick up, likely in the 40-50 mph range. Have lost some shingles on the house over the oldest daughters room and starting to get some water in.:gaah:

View attachment 149403
That sucks. As Oliver Cromwell once chimed "trust in God and keep your powder dry"

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 149403

Wow, I thought your were kidding about living there...You should have checked your ins policy and exited before it landed....That's why I wouldn't live in the south east if they gave me a home there...
Prayers 4 U and the family...