• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why am I getting this trade offer, am I missing something?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance Ball has a game like Sanders just had.

True, but after the top WRs are gone, there is very little difference between top waiver wire options and say WR 20 in normal sized leagues.

It is a lot easier to replace Sanders than an RB.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance Ball has a game like Sanders just had.

Bronco, thanks for your cheers, the trade did go threw. It looks to me like Hillman is producing, I can't see them just benching Hillman when ball comes back, that's my opinion. Man not gloating here but boy did I need a good wr on my wr deprived team.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that Ball gets the starting job back when he returns. On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that Sanders has a big season, despite having only one TD and only few catches the past two weeks. Seems like a pretty crazy trade to me.

^ topical?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TDs3nout I appreciate the comment and I agree with you all the way!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that Ball gets the starting job back when he returns. On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that Sanders has a big season, despite having only one TD and only few catches the past two weeks. Seems like a pretty crazy trade to me.

Your crystal ball seems to be in good working order so far, sir. :clap:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but after the top WRs are gone, there is very little difference between top waiver wire options and say WR 20 in normal sized leagues.

It is a lot easier to replace Sanders than an RB.

I agree that it's easier to replace Sanders than a running back. But when it's Ball who is that running back, he's already been replaced. (In the lineup, I know most haven't dropped him.)

There aren't many receivers with the high output potential Sanders has. 5 double digit weeks and hes got his bye under his belt. Like ES said last night, Eventually everybody's gonna eat.

Dont think I could have the patience to hold out hope for Ball as a starter worthy option in a redraft league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco, thanks for your cheers, the trade did go threw. It looks to me like Hillman is producing, I can't see them just benching Hillman when ball comes back, that's my opinion. Man not gloating here but boy did I need a good wr on my wr deprived team.

:suds: