• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's going to play the Pacers in the Finals?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all people living in major cities like Seattle, Kansas City and St. Louis must be bandwagoners then.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Flauge did say he laughed when LeClown and Dwade made fun of Dirk Nowitzki for being sick that first series...

i thought it was funny. i also thought the media overreaction to it was funny. since when cant you make fun of your peers?

what i didnt like was wade and lebron acting like they didnt mean it that way and it wasnt planned. that was just insulting to my intelligence.

i also didnt like how the mavs celebrated on miami's court after game 6.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all people living in major cities like Seattle, Kansas City and St. Louis must be bandwagoners then.

Those cities have some real good sports fan's, far more then any Heat fan. Ive met St Loius fans before at Dodger games & they are real cool & will telll great stories about sports & have a some good drinks with you :suds:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those cities have some real good sports fan's, far more then any Heat fan. Ive met St Loius fans before at Dodger games & they are real cool & will telll great stories about sports & have a some good drinks with you :suds:

here's a great story... stop meeting random guys at sporting events and having drinks with them. miami fans dont play that homo crap. sorry that's not good for you.

652fca5e93b01f8e5bea89231142bd1e.jpg

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's a great story... stop meeting random guys at sporting events and having drinks with them. miami fans dont play that homo crap. sorry that's not good for you.

Oh I'm sorry if you have never been to a Dodger Vs Cardinals game in LA but there is a lot of Card fans that go to the games & have seats all over, I didn't know meeting classy fans & having drinks in a ball game made you gay, and you're right Heat fans don't play that homo crap, they have better things to do like being Heroin addicts or Coke heads that carry a needle everywhere in order to feel some form of a normal state :laugh3:

CHEERS :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just havin' fun with the Heat fans lol.

But you are serious, that is the funny thing or you are trollin. One or the other.

Just don't be embarrased come June and the Pacers are on vacation again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you were born there or lived there for a good amount of time, it's fine. Something tells me you probably haven't even been to LA.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are serious, that is the funny thing or you are trollin. One or the other.

Just don't be embarrased come June and the Pacers are on vacation again.

Ya, I am serious, I do think the Pacers are going to be in the Finals. But I am probably more trolling, because Heat fans and LeBron lovers like you, get so defensive lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I am serious, I do think the Pacers are going to be in the Finals. But I am probably more trolling, because Heat fans and LeBron lovers like you, get so defensive lol.

I already said I think Indiana, SA, and OKC are better. But it is the part where Indiana hasn't succeeded the last 2 years and I would still be worried.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know where i'm from do you? Or just where I LIVE?

I'm flattered by the personal interest btw. I'm expecting an email from you requesting a dick-pic any moment now.

This kid. :laugh3:

Every since he has been here just beeen bragging about past ships. That is how I know you are a bandwagon fan. Classless, that is how you can tell if they are a real fan....they actually have that trait, class.

Sorry but LA is irrelevant. Just givig you the facts kid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classless, that is how you can tell if they are a real fan....they actually have that trait, class.

But claiming to have played ball with Lebron just oozes class LOL

I know cleveland is pretty much the laughingstock of the sports world but this beats all, hahahaha!!:rollseyes:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it any different that a poster/fan makes a prediction and the ESPN/NBA pundits can do same? Nothing wrong with trying to root for your team and make a bold prediction. If it doesn't happen then we'll let them know.

That's part of the fun on this board to give posters shit about their boasting, etc. As evidenced, this thread is on its 11th page and climbing....

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said I think Indiana, SA, and OKC are better. But it is the part where Indiana hasn't succeeded the last 2 years and I would still be worried.

Ya never know. But I know my team well enough to know that they will most likely be in the Finals this year, barring any injuries. Two years back, I said maybe, last year I said there is more of a chance, this year I say they do it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. And I agree, I don't think that the Heat will just lay down, but barring any injuries, the Heat are going down this year.

These are the kind of threads we look back at in 6 months and laugh at and say epic fail, like the 3 straight year.

That guy could be great, he plays like a bitch though. 12 and 8...he SHOULD be a monster!

He is not taking them anywhere until he mans up.

Ya never know. But I know my team well enough to know that they will most likely be in the Finals this year, barring any injuries. Two years back, I said maybe, last year I said there is more of a chance, this year I say they do it.

:L

LoneGranger cried himself to sleep laat night. :laugh3: