• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's going to play the Pacers in the Finals?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still didn't answer my question, I asked if you been to a championship parade ? not who you saw beat who that doesn't mean you attended a celebration or parade & who cares about the Buckeyes ? I'm talking about pro sports NFL/NBA/MLB.

Exactly, who cares about the Lakers they are as irrelevant as every other team including the Cavs. Miami is the only relevant team this yr

Lakers fans always have to revert back to past championships, who cares. It is irrelevant in this conversation.

It is the puss way out bc you can't win an argument. :laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone say BANDWAGON?

You ready for the influx of bandwagoners rooting for the Pacers soon, LoneGranger, once they top the East?

Ya know, I don't really see it happening like it did to Miami. We will have a shitload of supporters, but straight up Pacers fans/bandwagoners, I doubt. I hope to hell we don't get bandwagon fans.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen my Buckeyes beat probably the greatest football team in history to win a ship, yah that is pretty damn nice

You still didn't answer my question, I asked if you been to a championship parade ? not who you saw beat who that doesn't mean you attended a celebration or parade & who cares about the Buckeyes ? I'm talking about pro sports NFL/NBA/MLB.

If you had experienced some sort of title then you would know that championships are meant to last forever & our not irrelevant like you said :doh:

You don't care because you have never experienced it & you will go to your grave one day never having the chance to experience it, sad but true I almost feel sorry for you. It's just the way it is for Cleveland...Fact!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a bandwagoner I would have miami as a fav team. I don't even root for miami. Unlike most of LA fans, I would say 60% of Lakers fans are bandwagoners. That is just an estimation, could be more.

My team is the Cavs, they might suck but I don't switch teams like others.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I don't really see it happening like it did to Miami. We will have a shitload of supporters, but straight up Pacers fans/bandwagoners, I doubt. I hope to hell we don't get bandwagon fans.

Unfortunately every team at the top gets them. Heck even Dallas got a few million more overnight (didn't last long though)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you did, little buddy.

Just saw your location. :laugh3:

Bandwagon!...Pathetic.

I don't know how you guys are so happy when your "teams" win championships, when you are just bandwagon fans. I couldn't do it...too fake.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a bandwagoner I would have miami as a fav team. I don't even root for miami. Unlike most of LA fans, I would say 60% of Lakers fans are bandwagoners. That is just an estimation, could be more.

Do you even know what a bandwagoner is?

You may not have the heat as your fav team but you still get a hard-on for lebron!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what a bandwagoner is?

You may not have the heat as your fav team but you still get a hard-on for lebron!

Just bc I grew up watching Lebron and cheered for him on the Cavs, doesn't mean I root for the Heat. You however, are the perfect definiton of a bandwagoner. :laugh3: You should know the definition.

Another Sman...or maybe it is that kid

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please explain how Laker fans are 60% percent bandwagons when most Laker fans have been fans since they where children ?? I see it all the time in LA especially, Laker fans are very passionate & mean a lot to the city. I' not saying that there is not bandwagon fans, but you're saying that more then half of them are & that does not make sense when the franchise has been in LA over 50 years buddy.

And if so it is 60% like you say, then how much percentage of Heat fans are bandwagon then ?? it's got to be higher then 60% wouldn't you say ??

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bc I grew up watching Lebron and cheered for him on the Cavs, doesn't mean I root for the Heat. You however, are the perfect definiton of a bandwagoner. :laugh3: You should know the definition.

Another Sman...or maybe it is that kid

How many bandwagoners root for a team with a losing record?

:lol: I don't think you quite get it...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many bandwagoners root for a team with a losing record?

:lol: I don't think you quite get it...

:laugh3:

That's why you just bragged about the championships. :rolleyes:

It's ok you don't have to admit it, I already know now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

That's why you just bragged about the championships. :rolleyes:

It's ok you don't have to admit it, I already know now.

You know where i'm from do you? Or just where I LIVE?

I'm flattered by the personal interest btw. I'm expecting an email from you requesting a dick-pic any moment now.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many people do you think are Lakers bandwagon fans on this website?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Pacers out of the eastern conference and all....but man you guys are talking like the Pacers are the defending 2 time champions. They haven't done anything yet...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only think this is cool.

Screen-Shot-2012-10-31-at-2.32.21-PM.png
LeWrong Shames' team getting beaten by the Cavaliers would be cool, if improbable.

That bleep getting any more rings? NOT COOL AT ALL!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Pacers out of the eastern conference and all....but man you guys are talking like the Pacers are the defending 2 time champions. They haven't done anything yet...

Just havin' fun with the Heat fans lol.