• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you rather to lead your team for this season only?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith hands down.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed! Had nothing positive to say.

Well, I don't have much positive to say but if you went from Matt Schaub to Ryan Fitzpatrick to Brian Hoyer to Brock Osweiler.....

neither would you!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't have much positive to say but if you went from Matt Schaub to Ryan Fitzpatrick to Brian Hoyer to Brock Osweiler.....

neither would you!

I liked Savage coming out of college, and although I'm a long way from a college scout, looks like O'Brien is pretty high on him too.....The question is can he stay healthy playing with the big boys, but if he can, with that D, it could be a special season...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I have a passive-aggresive schtick with Smith, it has more do with him being meh than terrible.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Kap. Smith will get your team just far enough to tease you. Kap will get you a high draft pick to replace him with next year.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith or Kaep? I'm bringing this up because of course they play each other on Sunday

Say if you had a roster like Seattle or San Fran which pretty much means solid run first offense and a really good defense.

Would you rather Smith or Kaep?

I think I rather Smith actually.

Alex Smith....Colin Kaepernick is "too cool for School".....what our High School coach used to say about posers...they get on the team, get their gear than slack off, don't complete blocking assignments, worry more about how they look and getting in the cheerleaders pants..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

neither would you!

Look on the bright side.................................. :scratch: ............................................ :scratch: ..............................................yeah, there's no bright side. Sorry.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith....Colin Kaepernick is "too cool for School".....what our High School coach used to say about posers...they get on the team, get their gear than slack off, don't complete blocking assignments, worry more about how they look and getting in the cheerleaders pants..

Not sure how Kap did any of that, unless you're hating on his political stance. Once Harbaugh left, the team crumbled/retired/disappeared around him and in came a succession of awful coaching staffs including Chip Damn Kelly. Kap didn't win anything last year, but he had solid production despite a struggling roster around him. He hasn't progressed much as a QB, that's true. He never could read defenses to throw with anticipation, and he may never learn to. He is, however, an athletic threat at QB that can hit the open receiver and hurt defenses with the running game.

Alex Smith is your stereotypical game manager. He has a high floor for production, but the highs are few and far between. One of these two played in a Super Bowl and another conference final. The other has achieved neither.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how Kap did any of that, unless you're hating on his political stance. Once Harbaugh left, the team crumbled/retired/disappeared around him and in came a succession of awful coaching staffs including Chip Damn Kelly. Kap didn't win anything last year, but he had solid production despite a struggling roster around him. He hasn't progressed much as a QB, that's true. He never could read defenses to throw with anticipation, and he may never learn to. He is, however, an athletic threat at QB that can hit the open receiver and hurt defenses with the running game.

Alex Smith is your stereotypical game manager. He has a high floor for production, but the highs are few and far between. One of these two played in a Super Bowl and another conference final. The other has achieved neither.
Smith was in a conference final vs the Giants. Kyle Williams fumbled twice in fact. Strange game to forget.