• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFCE showdown?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will win the division...

I was one of the few (if ONLY compared to PAID NFL analysts) that rated Mac Jones HIGHLY and gave it a high draft grade (at least IIRC... feel free to quote me on that if wrong). I actually groaned when the Pats took him.. not because I hate the Pats but I was like, "Oh here we go... Pats in the playoffs for another 2 decades... SURPRISE *throws dishes at sonny/NE*".

He fits the scheme perfectly, is cheap, which manifests perfectly into Bill teaching Stephen/Brian "Don't fuck this up you clowns." Oh, did I mention the Pats have a good defense, continue to play in a shit division, and have one of the better OLs which is PERFECT for a young QB, ESTABLISHED? It's beyond fuckin' ridiculous... one fuckin year to rebuild...

I'm fairly annoyed that the Pats are going to go on another 'run' with Jones because I legit believe it'll happen...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you'd favor just playing the NFCW the entire last 5-6 weeks in a row every year?

divisional games are a different breed, in the NFCE, I like to savor a bit more the matchups sprinkled about the year.

personal preference but id guess many feel as I do
Yes I would favor playing the NFCW the last 5 to 6 weeks. That's a roller coaster ride of highs and lows against your rivals for a chance at the division crown. It may not be for everybody but I can't say how many people would be for it or not.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network is calling Pats @ Bills the game of the week. That’s a first.

Will be a good one with 2 good teams battling until the end.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will win the division...

I was one of the few (if ONLY compared to PAID NFL analysts) that rated Mac Jones HIGHLY and gave it a high draft grade (at least IIRC... feel free to quote me on that if wrong). I actually groaned when the Pats took him.. not because I hate the Pats but I was like, "Oh here we go... Pats in the playoffs for another 2 decades... SURPRISE *throws dishes at sonny/NE*".

He fits the scheme perfectly, is cheap, which manifests perfectly into Bill teaching Stephen/Brian "Don't fuck this up you clowns." Oh, did I mention the Pats have a good defense, continue to play in a shit division, and have one of the better OLs which is PERFECT for a young QB, ESTABLISHED? It's beyond fuckin' ridiculous... one fuckin year to rebuild...

I'm fairly annoyed that the Pats are going to go on another 'run' with Jones because I legit believe it'll happen...

I could not imagine being a Bills fan if Jones becomes the next Brady....

Brady all time vs Bills 32-3 :eek:

Bills do have Allen... but I bet Bills fans sure hoped to turn the tables on Pats for some time with Brady gone and having Allen.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably the same way the Bears have felt with Aaron after Brett ;)

Good point...

QBs with most wins vs one opponent

QB Opponent Games Wins
Brady Bills 35 32
Brady Jets 36 29
Favre Lions 35 26
BigBen Browns 28 25
BigBen Bengals 34 24
Brady Dolphins 36 24
Favre Bears 36 23

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo is favored by 3.
Patriots are on a 6 game winning streak.
Buffalo has not beaten a team with a winning record this year!

Who ya' got?

I'd like to see a tie. But all sarcasm aside. I'd like BB & his bunch to take care of business. I've never been an anti-Pats guy even though I've taken shots at them. But that was all about TB12. This is petty but I don't care. I never have supported any players from ann arbor. And don't see that changing anytime soon.

But I wanna see BB prove to everyone it wasn't just all TB12 for 20 years. He returns to the playoff and he should get the COY.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm awful at picking games but the Browns won't lose this weekend.

aILha1.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo still has another shot at the Patriots.....

"
Asked if there was anything he could use from his team’s 14-10 win in wind-swept conditions Monday night for the next meeting, Belichick teased he might have a new wrinkle up his sleeve for Round 2.

“We can use our whole passing game,” Belichick said, chuckling at the thought. “All the pass plays that we have, they haven’t seen. We can use all of them the next time we play them.”

giphy.gif

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh... Bills play Pats games are within 3 weeks. Same for Browns/Ravens. Vikings play Bears within 4 weeks.

Really think division games should be separated by 5-6 weeks.... timing of injuries could really impact the season series for 2 very important games.
Each team plays six division games. Separating them by 5 weeks, even using the first and last week's, would take 25 weeks. There's only 18 weeks in the regular season.