• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are facing a lot of teams they match up favorbly to this season outside of the division IMO. I can honestly see them getting 8-10 wins outside of the division, yeah, they could honestly win every game outside the division. They're that good. I think they'll go 3-3 in the NFC West. That means I think ARI is going anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3.
I think the Rams will go 4-2 in the division this year and win 7-8 games out of the division meaning they finish either 11-5 or 12-4.

it will not happen

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's problems:
-Washington won't be a factor
-Matthieu might miss some time
-Cooper might not be a factor
-Abraham is their best pass rush and is roughly as old as Moses
-Carson Palmer probably not the best guy to run Arians' system

But they might also have the best run defense in football, a top 3 CB, a top 3 WR corp and a good home field advantage. I personally don't think their QB play is consistent enough to win more than 10 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will not happen

Given that you believe the entire league is scripted how is it impossible for any team to win 11? Hell the Raiders could win that many if the league wanted them to right? :whistle:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given that you believe the entire league is scripted how is it impossible for any team to win 11? Hell the Raiders could win that many if the league wanted them to right? :whistle:

why not ? they made you believe Tebow could win a playoff game against a top 3 defense.

Let alone the Chicago fishy ass game.

no one said impossible to win 11,it just wont be the Cardinals. Unless they want the chance to tease the hell out of you and let them lose a first rounder. But why let a home team get there ? they need that extra month for all the things they need to do. Plus the NFL helps the city and that owner get some piece of that 400-500 million dollar pie the SB generates

Ramsfan95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not ? they made you believe Tebow could win a playoff game against a top 3 defense.

Let alone the Chicago fishy ass game.

no one said impossible to win 11,it just wont be the Cardinals. Unless they want the chance to tease the hell out of you and let them lose a first rounder. But why let a home team get there ? they need that extra month for all the things they need to do. Plus the NFL helps the city and that owner get some piece of that 400-500 million dollar pie the SB generates

Serious question:

I'm assuming you've heard of the 18 year old boy who was murdered in Ferguson, MO several days ago that reached national coverage? How will this impact the NFL? I'm assuming that the NFL will now give the superbowl to the Rams, maybe?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game? Steelers players were falling left and right from injuries. The refs did miss an illegal play call but imo it was obvious that the Steelers broke down at the end of that year.

Also, if the NFL was in the business of rigging then Tebow would still be playing

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game? Steelers players were falling left and right from injuries. The refs did miss an illegal play call but imo it was obvious that the Steelers broke down at the end of that year.

Also, if the NFL was in the business of rigging then Tebow would still be playing

He believes the Bronco's all laid down for the SB this year. That's all you need to know isn't it? It's not just the league using the refs to make a few bad calls in close games, it's entire teams.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He believes the Bronco's all laid down for the SB this year. That's all you need to know isn't it? It's not just the league using the refs to make a few bad calls in close games, it's entire teams.

LOL! I would pay good money to watch him to go into the Bronco's locker room and tell them they took a dive.... reality TV at its finest to watch an insertion of a size 14 cleat.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know if the Cards go to SB, RamJackson will just switch his story and say the NFL rigged that way, because it would be such a great story.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, "injuries".

:tinfoil3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know if the Cards go to SB, RamJackson will just switch his story and say the NFL rigged that way, because it would be such a great story.

Well that's the problem with this whole thing. You can make up any reason why the outcome fits the narrative when it is as incomplete as his. There is no good reason to make that SB the most boring (outside of Seattle anyway) of any SB in modern times. Most of the country wanted Peyton to win that game. That was the story you could see trying to that stuff with, not a complete skull dragging by Seattle. So he just ignores that and says it happened anyway. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the problem with this whole thing. You can make up any reason why the outcome fits the narrative when it is as incomplete as his. There is no good reason to make that SB the most boring (outside of Seattle anyway) of any SB in modern times. Most of the country wanted Peyton to win that game. That was the story you could see trying to that stuff with, not a complete skull dragging by Seattle. So he just ignores that and says it happened anyway. :L

I believe he said the best offense vs the best defense is what the NFL was shooting for. Folks like RamJackson can always find a reason that fits his theory.

Packerfan26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Who will win the NFC this year." That's easy! The Green Bay Packers!!

Packerfan26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops! I didn't see "West"

The 49ers will win the NFC West! With the Arizona cardinals a close second. Seattle will have the annual Super Bowl Hangover....

Packerfan26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about the NFC West, but we should start one for who wins the NFC this year.

I really think the NFC will come down to the 49ers, Packers or Saints.. Of course I want the Packers to win it!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the NFC will come down to the 49ers, Packers or Saints.. Of course I want the Packers to win it!

As far as who it comes down to, opinions will vary, I could see lots of teams in the conversation.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's why you don't work for or with multi billionaires. Your ideas and assumptions are so basic and one dimensional.

maybe look at the game and see how legit the injuries were. You are aware that there was a video lots of people posted of Farrior winking at Tebow at the OT coin flip but the NFL made sure that couldn't be found any where shortly after. Why do they need to hide it? don't give me the copyright crap. Theres still plenty of other NFL things on youtube but they don't bother those.

I've watched that video 100 times. The defenders weren't even trying to get the receiver.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

look at the plays I posted again and tell me what you know about reality.

most of the country bet on Peyton too. So the NFL and Vegas profited from that. Don't worry, the reason they let Seattle have a blow out is because they aren't getting there for a very long time and Denver was already promised 49 this year for laying down in 48.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's why you don't work for or with multi billionaires. Your ideas and assumptions are so basic and one dimensional.

maybe look at the game and see how legit the injuries were. You are aware that there was a video lots of people posted of Farrior winking at Tebow at the OT coin flip but the NFL made sure that couldn't be found any where shortly after. Why do they need to hide it? don't give me the copyright crap. Theres still plenty of other NFL things on youtube but they don't bother those.

I've watched that video 100 times. The defenders weren't even trying to get the receiver.

Time to drop it . It's getting tiresome .