• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC North?

Who will win the NFC North?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pack. Omitting injuries of course.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings.

Defense wins.

Minn - 11-5
Pack - 9-7

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings.

Defense wins.

Minn - 11-5
Pack - 9-7
Their defense is very good I will not deny that but the Packers defense is above average. However our offense, when healthy is elite and vastly superior to their offense. I think that gap more than makes up for the gap between the defenses.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense is very good I will not deny that but the Packers defense is above average. However our offense, when healthy is elite and vastly superior to their offense. I think that gap more than makes up for the gap between the defenses.

I think that Vikings defense could definitely be elite. 3rd year for a HC is when they usually start to peak. And that guy has a ton of young defensive talent to work with. Then it's a question of what's better, the Vikings offense or Packers defense, and I gotta go with the Vikings offense in that one. I'd also give them the edge on STs.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Vikings defense could definitely be elite. 3rd year for a HC is when they usually start to peak. And that guy has a ton of young defensive talent to work with. Then it's a question of what's better, the Vikings offense or Packers defense, and I gotta go with the Vikings offense in that one. I'd also give them the edge on STs.
Dont get me wrong I think they will be very good and likely win at least 10 games. I just think we will win that much improved by getting Jordy back and Lacy away from the buffet as well as moving CMIII back outside. Only time will tell though so know knows

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta go with the pack on this one even though the vikes have made great strides they still need a qb .. gotta go with the team with the better QB ..I dont trust teddy

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pack.

Discount Double Check.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say Tie.

Not sure why Packers fans think Jordy is going to pick up where he left off. Dude is 30+ and coming off a severe knee injury. I am taking a wait and see on him. Also their new TE cant catch to save his life. I dont think they will be as great as many are saying. Vikings secondary should be exceptional this year too with Waynes cracking the starting lineup now too.

Not to be a homer, but dont be surprised to see the Lions get close this year. They are not the same shit organization they were under Mayhew and Millen. Quinn has cleaned house and brought some of the Pats staffers with him (let the cheating begin!). Lions went 6-2 in the second half (7-1 if yu count the game the refs decided to give GB a second chance on) and had some gaudy numbers. They have loaded up on O-Line and get Levy back on D. M Jones could determine how well this offense does though.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say Tie.

Not sure why Packers fans think Jordy is going to pick up where he left off. Dude is 30+ and coming off a severe knee injury. I am taking a wait and see on him. Also their new TE cant catch to save his life. I dont think they will be as great as many are saying. Vikings secondary should be exceptional this year too with Waynes cracking the starting lineup now too.

Not to be a homer, but dont be surprised to see the Lions get close this year. They are not the same shit organization they were under Mayhew and Millen. Quinn has cleaned house and brought some of the Pats staffers with him (let the cheating begin!). Lions went 6-2 in the second half (7-1 if yu count the game the refs decided to give GB a second chance on) and had some gaudy numbers. They have loaded up on O-Line and get Levy back on D. M Jones could determine how well this offense does though.
I understand the hesitance about Jordy but I guarantee he produces more than Megatron...

That is a massive hole

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the hesitance about Jordy but I guarantee he produces more than Megatron...

That is a massive hole

Megatron was not much help the last couple years. Mostly a decoy. Injured and put up much more normal non-megatron type numbers. Adding a young healthy Marvin Jones might prove to actually be an upgrade.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll chime in real quick only to say...Fuck this poll. It's racist or something.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at anyone thinking a healthy Rodgers and Nelson loses a division by two games to a team that wears purple and is led by Teddy Waterbridge or whatever his name is.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at anyone thinking a healthy Rodgers and Nelson loses a division by two games to a team that wears purple and is led by Teddy Waterbridge or whatever his name is.

:cheer2:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How dare anyone think that a very good, young defense could beat the mighty Packers, even though they just did!" - derpski

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How dare anyone think that a very good, young defense could beat the mighty Packers, even though they just did!" - derpski
Exactly. Now you're getting it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings won the division on the last play of the last game of the season in what was Rodgers worst full season as a starter since his first full season. Gain some perspective bruh.