• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...2014, stayed on the field and went to the slot if the best receiver went to the slot. Kinda what Norman better do in Washington unlike what he did in Carolina 99% of the time. Norman might show some different results to his game this year.

They already said Norman is following the #1 Wr all over the place. If he shut down Julio he can shut down Dez

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't assume its happening right now.
it's been a weak division due to little to no playoff success other than NYG for a long ass time. Dallas went 12-4 in 2014 with Romo upright. Dallas lost 12 games last year when Romo went down. Why is it so shocking to you that more folks would think Dallas rebounds with a healthy Romo? Dallas hasn't done much in the last 15/20 years, been their darkest times with regards to playoff advancement but they've done more than Washington during the same time span.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been a weak division due to little to no playoff success other than NYG for a long ass time. Dallas went 12-4 in 2014 with Romo upright. Dallas lost 12 games last year when Romo went down. Why is it so shocking to you that more folks would think Dallas rebounds with a healthy Romo? Dallas hasn't done much in the last 15/20 years, been their darkest times with regards to playoff advancement but they've done more than Washington during the same time span.

But Whitten is not the same player as in 2014. Plus the defense had great success in 2014 and I don't think they will have success this year b/c of suspensions and average at best talent. Plus the NFC East is a whole lot better than is was in 2014. They got lucky with their playoff win vs Detroit 2 years ago. They did play well against GB but it wasn't a catch. Romo is not a Rodgers or Brady he cant carry teams.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new year...gotta see it.
Not sure Norman is all that....need to see it with his new band of brothers.

He was single coverage on top WR's. Doesn't matter what city he does it in. Its not like he had safety help. He was always on an island.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick definitely makes my list for being underrated. He's a quality football player.

While I don't agree with that much the Skins fan is saying, he is right on one thing. If Dallas got Norman it would be headline news.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick definitely makes my list for being underrated. He's a quality football player.

While I don't agree with that much the Skins fan is saying, he is right on one thing. If Dallas got Norman it would be headline news.

Not saying Scandrick is bad but he doenst compare with Norman or Breeland.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....but you get to count all your guys as solid football players. rookies too. Cmon Dean

Byron Jones looks a keeper and perhaps pro bowler down the road
Scandrick has shown more than any redskin corner not named Norman
McClain hasn't played much with Lee but he's been pretty good in Dallas.
Hitchens has been very good in his two seasons
Lawrence, Crawford & Thornton have all flashed game.

we'll see dean.....I'm still taking Dallas over Washington

Hope all is well. Fair enough & I enjoy exchanging opinions with you. I honestly believe that the Redskins (& the Cowboys) are building through the draft. I see this season going either way for the Redskins. However - beyond that I see the Redskins doing very well with a stockpile of picks assuming health & decent play from Cousins - we will see.

Both the other Redskins & Cowboys fans in this discussion are homers - nothing wrong with that, but apparently the Cowboys homer is unwilling to admit it. NP - don't think much of his opinions anyhow (& don't care what he thinks of mine). Take care & HTTR.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Scandrick is bad but he doenst compare with Norman or Breeland.

Scandrick got robbed of a pro bowl berth in 2014.

For giggles I'm gonna post Lindy 2016 positional rankings on a scale of 1 to 10.

QB
Dallas 8.5
Skins 7.5

RB
Dallas 7.5
Skins 6

WR
Dallas 8
Skins 9

O line
Dallas 9
Skins 7

D line
Dallas 6
Skins 6.5

LB
Dallas 7
Skins 7.5

Secondary
Dallas 6.5
Skins 7

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all is well. Fair enough & I enjoy exchanging opinions with you. I honestly believe that the Redskins (& the Cowboys) are building through the draft. I see this season going either way for the Redskins. However - beyond that I see the Redskins doing very well with a stockpile of picks assuming health & decent play from Cousins - we will see.

Both the other Redskins & Cowboys fans in this discussion are homers - nothing wrong with that, but apparently the Cowboys homer is unwilling to admit it. NP - don't think much of his opinions anyhow (& don't care what he thinks of mine). Take care & HTTR.
I actually think Dallas has drafted some good football players recently. Hitchens being a good example. No question Washington is getting better football players with SM in charge. Still smarts some thinking the TCU product plays in Washington now, but not anymore than Darrell Green did all those years ago.

SoCal, it's a short window for Dallas with Romo. I'm guilty as the brass seeing this team more the 2014 version than 2015 as long as Romo is upright 12 plus games. I know Dallas in 2013 fielded the worst defense in their history and Cowboy fans watched with amazement how the whole team was better with strong running game. Teams had to commit to the run and that played well for Romo in the passing game. The fan in me wanted Ramsey but I'm fully on board with Elliott leading the ground game and trying to catch magic in a bottle again.

Cousins looks the part but I think it's a wise call to tag him and ask him to show it again. If he can match last year then I'd think Washington will be the bully on the block in a short amount of time...just not 2016 cause I think you're in trouble as a team in the NFL IF you can't slow down the other teams run game.

Tip of the cap....always good to be looking at another NFL season bout to start.
All the Best!

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was single coverage on top WR's. Doesn't matter what city he does it in. Its not like he had safety help. He was always on an island.
I remember the same shit from Nnamdi how did that work?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Dallas has drafted some good football players recently. Hitchens being a good example. No question Washington is getting better football players with SM in charge. Still smarts some thinking the TCU product plays in Washington now, but not anymore than Darrell Green did all those years ago.

SoCal, it's a short window for Dallas with Romo. I'm guilty as the brass seeing this team more the 2014 version than 2015 as long as Romo is upright 12 plus games. I know Dallas in 2013 fielded the worst defense in their history and Cowboy fans watched with amazement how the whole team was better with strong running game. Teams had to commit to the run and that played well for Romo in the passing game. The fan in me wanted Ramsey but I'm fully on board with Elliott leading the ground game and trying to catch magic in a bottle again.

Cousins looks the part but I think it's a wise call to tag him and ask him to show it again. If he can match last year then I'd think Washington will be the bully on the block in a short amount of time...just not 2016 cause I think you're in trouble as a team in the NFL IF you can't slow down the other teams run game.

Tip of the cap....always good to be looking at another NFL season bout to start.
All the Best!

Already said on why the run defense wont be as bad this year. Having good CB's help out a running game. When you can comit more guys into the box it make the run defense a whole lot better. For example Arizona, Carolina and Ny Jets. They have or had great CB's so there run defenses were a lot stronger. This is why the Norman signing is so huge. He is like a Peterson or Revis where he can shutdown a WR one on one. You then can comit that extra safety to shut down the running game or help out on a TE. Dallas fans so not understand this. They should b/c Deion Sanders did this for you guys many moons ago.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already said on why the run defense wont be as bad this year. Having good CB's help out a running game. When you can comit more guys into the box it make the run defense a whole lot better. For example Arizona, Carolina and Ny Jets. They have or had great CB's so there run defenses were a lot stronger. This is why the Norman signing is so huge. He is like a Peterson or Revis where he can shutdown a WR one on one. You then can comit that extra safety to shut down the running game or help out on a TE. Dallas fans so not understand this. They should b/c Deion Sanders did this for you guys many moons ago.
I'm pretty sure Carolinas defense is led by their LBs not DBs

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Carolinas defense is led by their LBs not DBs

Norman is going to be a huge loss for them. They didn't even replace him. Actually Carolina defense is led by the dlineman but I love how you totally discount the CB position.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norman is going to be a huge loss for them. They didn't even replace him. Actually Carolina defense is led by the dlineman but I love how you totally discount the CB position.

I'm not convinced Norman isn't a product of the players around him. I think that DFront made his job easier for him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing, that defense was led by Kuechly and Davis, yes they have great players on the DLine but those two LB's were amazing.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced Norman isn't a product of the players around him. I think that DFront made his job easier for him.

I'll be curious to see how Norman does. I think he'll do well but I would also be cautious he could be another
B-Maxwell.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be curious to see how Norman does. I think he'll do well but I would also be cautious he could be another
B-Maxwell.
That's why I'm telling Dean to hold off on naming him as all that. Seen too many great CB's get paid as FA's then fall on their face.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I'm telling Dean to hold off on naming him as all that. Seen too many great CB's get paid as FA's then fall on their face.

Very true indeed. I will say I do look forward to the Norman/Dez match up.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing, that defense was led by Kuechly and Davis, yes they have great players on the DLine but those two LB's were amazing.

So ILBs are more important than CB's? That dline kept their LB's clean so they can make plays. ITs like when Ray Lewis had the Goose and Sam Adams. With those two guys Lewis was a better player.