• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Win Super Bowl 50 (2015-2016)? (Poll Closes w/ Season Start on Th 9/10, So Vote Now!)

Who will win Super Bowl 50 (2015-2016)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deserve that, for not being diligent in my research. There was about a month, from the controversial Packers win to the blown-opportunity Lions loss, where I agonized over their scoring. Even there, we are only talking about 4/6 games. I am certain that by now, all of you think that I am a total imbecile. I assure you that I am not, and I hope I can yet contribute something positive in the season about to begin.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
I really like this format, with the moderated comments and the array of features available to enhance each post. I will return when I have better composed my thoughts, instead of jumping in like I did, without self-editing first. Cheers!
Definitely don't think you are an imbecile. Just trying to offer a counter point to maybe calm your nerves about this year's version of the team.

welcome aboard.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams not listed I won't be too shocked if they make the SB are KC and Houston. I know I'm gonna get raked over the coals for the Houston idea but that D especially with their line gonna win them games no one thought they would. I can see them being the Diller led Ravens. If the QB doesn't lose games on his own they will surprise many.
When did Phyllis Diller QB the Ravens?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing evidence in preseason that their offense might regress to 2012 level, where they cannot score more than 20 points in a game. That was largely due to Carroll keeping the offense under wraps for rookie Russ Wilson. This year's team lacks proven playmakers at WR, IMO. believe the Rams are going to be a serious force this year, and that will undercut the Hawks in the NFC West. The rest is just the idea that after 2 SBs in a row, there are bound to be games where the ball just bounces the wrong way.

Don't put too much faith in preseason dictating regular season success. Everything is vanilla and remember Lynch hasn't played 1 snap. Things change when the regular season starts. Also, this team has lacked proven playmaking WRs for years and that hasn't stopped them from deep playoff runs 3 straight years. There is however 1 proven playmaker roaming the opposing secondary this year: Jimmy Graham.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until they are officially out of it I am going with the Bills.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your back, haven't seen you post for a while. Good Luck with the Bills.

Working 6 days a week does that. Well the Bills will need all the luck they can get. Though I think we will get a good season and a half out of Rex before he really starts making things a circus

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working 6 days a week does that. Well the Bills will need all the luck they can get. Though I think we will get a good season and a half out of Rex before he really starts making things a circus
The three things I question the Bills about are these.
1) QB
2) Harvin
3) McCoy, don't think is heart is in playing football anymore.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The three things I question the Bills about are these.
1) QB
2) Harvin
3) McCoy, don't think is heart is in playing football anymore.

I think McCoy wants to stick it to Kelly so he will probably do decent. Still don't know what they were thinking letting Jackson go. I don't think Jackson can be a #1 but he will be the best damn #2 on most any team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McCoy wants to stick it to Kelly so he will probably do decent. Still don't know what they were thinking letting Jackson go. I don't think Jackson can be a #1 but he will be the best damn #2 on most any team.
I agree. Never should of happened. However we thank you for him, should be a nice addition to the Seahawks.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Never should of happened. However we thank you for him, should be a nice addition to the Seahawks.

Most definitely he instantly just became your best blocker. You could throw him in at RT

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most definitely he instantly just became your best blocker. You could throw him in at RT
Seems like he is good all the way around. Can run the ball, catch the ball and pass block. The knock is his age, but he's got low mileage. Should be good for a year or two.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deserve that, for not being diligent in my research. There was about a month, from the controversial Packers win to the blown-opportunity Lions loss, where I agonized over their scoring. Even there, we are only talking about 4/6 games. I am certain that by now, all of you think that I am a total imbecile. I assure you that I am not, and I hope I can yet contribute something positive in the season about to begin.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
I really like this format, with the moderated comments and the array of features available to enhance each post. I will return when I have better composed my thoughts, instead of jumping in like I did, without self-editing first. Cheers!
No need to run off. We all make mistakes. You will be able to edit son if you keep posting. You have something to add, so You are wanted here. Go ahead an post!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on back, you'll find this addicting.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't put too much faith in preseason dictating regular season success. Everything is vanilla and remember Lynch hasn't played 1 snap. Things change when the regular season starts. Also, this team has lacked proven playmaking WRs for years and that hasn't stopped them from deep playoff runs 3 straight years. There is however 1 proven playmaker roaming the opposing secondary this year: Jimmy Graham.
You guys are super. I thank everyone who expressed positive reactions to my post(s). Podunkparde has lifted my spirits tremendously, and you all have made me feel very welcome. I am really getting psyched up now. BRING ON THE RAMS!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to run off. We all make mistakes. You will be able to edit son if you keep posting. You have something to add, so You are wanted here. Go ahead an post!

Let him go, one less Hawks fan we have to deal with.:D

Just kidding Ned. Stick around, the more the merrier. :suds:

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People staying away from the Green Bay Packer kool-aid.