• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will The Chiefs Play In The Super Bowl?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. I think Boogie has a point. Titans look dominant now. But I going to throw another team that is White hot right now...........

Cincy.

Barely anyone looks like they can't stop Burrow to Chase and no matter what, There just winning games................ and that's all it takes sometimes

NFC: It's hard. Green Bay looks good but they just haven't done it when it counted, 3 straight losses.

Dallas looks good but they can't beat the premiere teams in the Conference so ??????????????

Cardnials looks hot and cold.

Tampa. I don't trust that Defense.

Going Cincy/Dallas

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. I think Boogie has a point. Titans look dominant now. But I going to throw another team that is White hot right now...........

Cincy.

Barely anyone looks like they can't stop Burrow to Chase and no matter what, There just winning games................ and that's all it takes sometimes

NFC: It's hard. Green Bay looks good but they just haven't done it when it counted, 3 straight losses.

Dallas looks good but they can't beat the premiere teams in the Conference so ??????????????

Going Cincy/Dallas
I think the Bengals are still young (including the coach) and learning how to be the hunted. I'm not 100% sold on them yet but yesterday's comeback vs. the Chiefs was impressive and showed they can play with the big boys. At the moment, I think one of the top notch defenses could still get them though. I could see the Bills or Pats slowing them down some. But Burrow and Chase are really tearing things up and with Higgins and those other weapons and Mixon, they are a handful for sure.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincy.

Going Cincy/Dallas

Titans lost to the mighty Steelers just a couple games ago. I have no faith in that team unless they get a healthy Henry back soon. Draftkings' odds for the Titans have them at 7th most likely to win the Superbowl behind the Packers, Chiefs, Bucs, Bills, Rams, and Cowboys.

You note that Dallas can't beat the premiere teams then pick them to get to the Super Bowl? They just lost Gallup and Zeke is an afterthought at best.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bengals are still young (including the coach) and learning how to be the hunted. I'm not 100% sold on them yet but yesterday's comeback vs. the Chiefs was impressive and showed they can play with the big boys. At the moment, I think one of the top notch defenses could still get them though. I could see the Bills or Pats slowing them down some. But Burrow and Chase are really tearing things up and with Higgins and those other weapons and Mixon, they are a handful for sure.

Is Burrow OK? He limped off the field before that go-ahead FG.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better question is who will the Packers play in the Super Bowl...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re gonna work hard to make it happen

Including making shit up on replays like they did to burn the falcons

Falcons still would've been down another TD.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons still would've been down another TD.

Falcon could’ve punted and won the game. The time difference alone would’ve made Julio’s epic catch the game ended

Not to mention a ref 3 feet from the play somehow “missing” sanu’s helmet being ripped off

And white was clearly short of the ez

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon could’ve punted and won the game. The time difference alone would’ve made Julio’s epic catch the game ended

Not to mention a ref 3 feet from the play somehow “missing” sanu’s helmet being ripped off

And white was clearly short of the ez

Didn't realize you were still agonizing over old shit; I figured this was a reference to yesterday's game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats need mother nature to beat anyone of note.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the Cowboys; they have the most talent but they have a buffoon as a coach, and it brings me such joy to watch Jerry Jones' face when they are losing that cannot bring myself to pick the Cowboys.

NO shit...you had them losing their first playoff game regardless of who they played last week.
Funny part? I've seen no Cowboys fan predict playoff success but I've seen 10/15 posters claim they will lose their first game.

Hell...I'm not sure KC plays in the Super Bowl. I prefer they play the games, shit sometimes happens

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincy.

Going Cincy/Dallas

I like Burrow a lot... but may be a year to early for Cincy.

Look at the 25 and younger QB talent right now (no rookies).... AFC is getting loaded.

AFC - Burrow, Herbert, Allen, Mahomes
NFC - Murray

Would take any of those AFC QBs right now for next decade... Murray I like, but so small and relies on mobility so much would be last I would select from that list.

Lamar 25, but not sold on him passing the ball.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Burrow a lot... but may be a year to early for Cincy.

Look at the 25 and younger QB talent right now (no rookies).... AFC is getting loaded.

AFC - Burrow, Herbert, Allen, Mahomes
NFC - Murray

Would take any of those AFC QBs right now for next decade... Murray I like, but so small and relies on mobility so much would be last I would select from that list.

Lamar 25, but not sold on him passing the ball.

I can get behind that but look at Montreal in last year's Stanley Cup.

They didn't have an elite roster but they got hot and took out teams 5 times better them.

Sometimes it be all about getting hot at the right moment....