• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Were You With and How High Did You Jump?!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy's wife who said she'd throw the SB party this year....well, at the last minute said there wasn't one...long story but I ended up watching the second half with my son. He had a robotics competition across State and had to stream the first half on his phone on the ride home. He was six the last time the Pats won it all and he's been dedicated and waiting all this time. I've taken him to several games.

Well the two of us sat there on the Hawk's second and goal play just as dejected as all of you...and the THANK YOU MR. BUTLER!!!

We jumped and high fived and hugged. Wifey was upstairs watching and she started screaming too.

There's that Seahawks fail YouTube on the general board but I wanted to share this one I found. It's nice and short:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbsmHapIKOg[/ame]

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife and I were in the living room with my 13 year old grandson. I came tatlly off the couch and nearly killed the TV.

From there I went outside screamed as loud as I could.........the neighbors came out and started screaming back....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy's wife who said she'd throw the SB party this year....well, at the last minute said there wasn't one...long story but I ended up watching the second half with my son. He had a robotics competition across State and had to stream the first half on his phone on the ride home. He was six the last time the Pats won it all and he's been dedicated and waiting all this time. I've taken him to several games.

Well the two of us sat there on the Hawk's second and goal play just as dejected as all of you...and the THANK YOU MR. BUTLER!!!

We jumped and high fived and hugged. Wifey was upstairs watching and she started screaming too.

There's that Seahawks fail YouTube on the general board but I wanted to share this one I found. It's nice and short:

Patriots Fans React To Super Bowl Win | NBC News - YouTube

That whole 10 years must've been brutal for you two.

giphy.gif

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good story, Homer. Never got to experience a SB win with my boy -- only an epic SB blowout loss-- but I have always enjoyed watching games with him, and between the Broncos and Houston Cougars we've gotten to experience a few thrilling wins. Special times.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You pats fans...My stepdad is a Pats fan. I have to remind him who the fuck he's talking to once in awhile. Boston sports teams have fucking killed it the last 20 years.

Chicago....not so much.

My stepdad doesn't even hardly watch the season, cuz he's already assumed they'll win the division. He acts bored in the first round of the playoffs.

:mad2: :lol:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just sat in stunned silence seeing a passing play.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....we were in our underwear cookin ~meth~ ,........my neighbor in the next trailer thought I was being murdered with all the ~screaming~ going on,.....I'm sooo fkkn glad he didn't call the kops....!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....we were in our underwear cookin ~meth~ ,........my neighbor in the next trailer thought I was being murdered with all the ~screaming~ going on,.....I'm sooo fkkn glad he didn't call the kops....!

when does "Cookin' With Mother" become a reality show? :L

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and then we all looked back ruing the possibility of a flag!!!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first half at the Crazy Blond's house and might have stayed there if she wasn't scheduled to get up at 4:30 for work. At half time I left her so she could get some sleep and went to the North Garden Lounge to finish the game. The place was mostly dead, but I know the peeps that were there and we went nuts when Little Rusty Wilson choked on it.

Funny thing is that the Blond texted me several times in the 4th quarter and I answered with "I thought you said you were going to crash?" Even though she is not much of a football fan she couldn't help herself and she finished the game.. I should have stayed at her place.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Rex, we're starting to get the picture. If it's got a rack, you're all Mr. Sensitivity but some poor Bronco and Raven fans want a little love around here and all of a sudden, you're Tony Soprano!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first half at the Crazy Blond's house and might have stayed there if she wasn't scheduled to get up at 4:30 for work. At half time I left her so she could get some sleep and went to the North Garden Lounge to finish the game. The place was mostly dead, but I know the peeps that were there and we went nuts when Little Rusty Wilson choked on it.

Funny thing is that the Blond texted me several times in the 4th quarter and I answered with "I thought you said you were going to crash?" Even though she is not much of a football fan she couldn't help herself and she finished the game.. I should have stayed at her place.

Lol,.....who you kiddin = you dove out the bedroom [window] when her ol' man came home.....*in your dominos uniform*...!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!!!

Then we promptly got back to jumping around and yelling!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Rex, we're starting to get the picture. If it's got a rack, you're all Mr. Sensitivity but some poor Bronco and Raven fans want a little love around here and all of a sudden, you're Tony Soprano!

She has a magnificent rack, now that you mention it :nod:

As for the Broncos' and Raisins' fans, they get what they give.:suds:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,.....who you kiddin = you dove out the bedroom [window] when her ol' man came home.....*in your dominos uniform*...!

:pound:

Nah, she's a widow so I don't have to worry about any of that.