• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who should the Saints trade Drew Brees to?

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head, they could probably rip-off the 49ers, Bears, Skins, or Jets.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you Seahawks/Bengals/Carolina just a week ago?

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you Seahawks/Bengals/Carolina just a week ago?

Yeah, but Vikes are one of my favorites too.

And since I hate Green Bay the most, I replaced Carolina with the Vikes since the Vikes have now beat both Green Bay and Carolina. Vikes now represent the best chance of keeping Green Bay out of the #1 seed in the NFC. And that's truly my overall #1 priority.

Of course I'd ideally like the Seahawks to get the #1 seed, but there's simply no chance in hell that's going to happen, so the Vikes are my favorite backup to that scenario.

As you can see, I'm always thinking ahead.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And since I hate Green Bay the most, I replaced Carolina with the Vikes since the Vikes have now beat both Green Bay and Carolina. Vikes now represent the best chance of keeping Green Bay out of the #1 seed in the NFC. And that's truly my overall #1 priority.

Of course I'd ideally like the Seahawks to get the #1 seed, but there's simply no chance in hell that's going to happen, so the Vikes are my favorite backup to that scenario.

So pretty much you are a bandwagonning little bitch ?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head, they could probably rip-off the 49ers, Bears, Skins, or Jets.

Bears or Jets would be a good fit for a stop gap fix, both have a lot of talent that he could utilize...Cutler and Fitz are back ups IMO...Neither has ever been consistent and it's cost their team in the end....

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation: yes, yes I am a front-running faggot

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's pretty simple actually - I hate the Packers and Patriots and will root for anyone who can keep those teams from winning the Super Bowl.

And from there, I have some favorite teams who I would ideally like to win it. They include the Seahawks, Panthers, Vikings, and Falcons in the NFC and the Bengals, Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans in the AFC.

For example, I don't even really like the Broncos, but unfortunately they're the only hope in the AFC of keeping the Patriots out, so I've got to roll with them mentally like I did last year.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's pretty simple actually - I hate the Packers and Patriots and will root for anyone who can keep those teams from winning the Super Bowl.

And from there, I have some favorite teams who I would ideally like to win it. They include the Seahawks, Panthers, Vikings, and Falcons in the NFC and the Bengals, Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans in the AFC.

For example, I don't even really like the Broncos, but unfortunately they're the only hope in the AFC of keeping the Patriots out, so I've got to roll with them mentally like I did last year.
Makes total sense :scratch:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ef7.png

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Droider is a turd.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They missed their chance to trade him for a first round pick and some change

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hi Geneh :wave:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation:
Who's winning???? Because the winner is my favorite team.

At least until the next game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sound confused....probably not the only thing you are confused about lol