• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who performs SB halftime this year?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one has been really bothering me because that could ruin my football watching experience through the regular season with the networks constantly plugging SB halftime during regular season games.

Taylor would be the top preferrable option, but she is sponsored by Coke. Adele will not do it.

Who does that leave? And does the NFL really think the majority of male sports fans want that? We have already done Gaga, Beyonce, Bruno. Maybe Drake or Ed could be up next since they are actually more popular artists but I am worried that someone else is gonna get tabbed.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that the real stars of the Superb Owl are those delicious Avocados from Mexico

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one has been really bothering me because that could ruin my football watching experience through the regular season with the networks constantly plugging SB halftime during regular season games.

Taylor would be the top preferrable option, but she is sponsored by Coke. Adele will not do it.

Who does that leave? And does the NFL really think the majority of male sports fans want that? We have already done Gaga, Beyonce, Bruno. Maybe Drake or Ed could be up next since they are actually more popular artists but I am worried that someone else is gonna get tabbed.
who watches halftime? thats when you take bong hits and get a hummer.

maybe thats just me?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKA and Stevie B

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WGAF.......

Enjoy your regular season games being plugged constantly by "you can win a trip to the SB halftime show" and hearing "Love Yourself" and "Where are you now" soundbites. Come to think of it, Diplo would be part of the show too. You'll GAF then.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alice Cooper

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your regular season games being plugged constantly by "you can win a trip to the SB halftime show" and hearing "Love Yourself" and "Where are you now" soundbites. Come to think of it, Diplo would be part of the show too. You'll GAF then.

No I won't.

Could not imagine caring less.....

I have Sunday Ticket so I'm not wasting time listening to sound bites.

And I never watch anything playoff related live so I can skippy doody right through annoying halftimes.

Haven't watched a half time since VHS.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I won't.

Could not imagine caring less.....

I have Sunday Ticket so I'm not wasting time listening to sound bites.

And I never watch anything playoff related live so I can skippy doody right through annoying halftimes.

Haven't watched a half time since VHS.....
My wife watches the half time show while I roll a joint, pour a Jameson grab a Guiness Blonde, piss, fix a plate, grab some fresh air.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? Are these old school artists? If so, they have no chance.

You wouldnt know unless you were a NY guido at some point in your life

Like RockoStrongo

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Alice in summer of 1973. Billion $ Babies, School's Out and Killer.

His peak.......
He was great back in the day and I suspect would be better than what we saw last year

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife watches the half time show while I roll a joint, pour a Jameson grab a Guiness Blonde, piss, fix a plate, grab some fresh air.

I don't even usually start watching till about halftime (real time). No anthems, no halftimes, no intros, just the game.....

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even usually start watching till about halftime (real time). No anthems, no halftimes, no intros, just the game.....

Then how do you know what things to bitch about on the internet the next day?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I will watch the whole game.