• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who on the team you support needs to step up this season?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Wacha and Lackey. There is some depth there at the back end but the Cardinals got rid of Miller and getting to playoffs should be harder this year especially as some of the core players are getting older.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:(
Is that a bad thing?

No. A chick who loves baseball, quotes statistics and occasionally gets blackout drunk. I was wondering if you have the other half of this amulet.

Allow me to more formally introduce myself, I'm Slinkton B. Redfoot. I'm married, but it's nothing serious.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. A chick who loves baseball, quotes statistics and occasionally gets blackout drunk. I was wondering if you have the other half of this amulet.

Allow me to more formally introduce myself, I'm Slinkton B. Redfoot. I'm married, but it's nothing serious.
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Redfoot. I'm single FO' LIFE, YO!! I'm pretty serious about that. Unless I can convince God or whomever is in charge to smite Nicole Vogelsong. Then all bets are off.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm generally skeptical of anyone on a sports chat thread claiming to be a woman. Hell, I'm skeptical of anyone on a chat thread claiming to be anything and everything.

On FN, I was known as a dick. I would always ask unverified female accounts "how's it hanging." One such account ended up posting an image of a handwritten sign that said "Slinky is a dick." I'll admit, it was written in bubbly, girly-looking lettering, but the hand holding the sign was pretty manly. I used the pic as my avatar for a long time, so people would say, "that's just Slinky, he's a dick." Hehehe. I wish I still had that pic.

Hammerdown gave me my signature, though I wish he'd change it to I'm a dick. It'd feel a lot more natural.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Redfoot. I'm single FO' LIFE, YO!! I'm pretty serious about that. Unless I can convince God or whomever is in charge to smite Nicole Vogelsong. Then all bets are off.

Of all the dudes on the Giants, you have a crush on Ryan Vogelsong?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm generally skeptical of anyone on a sports chat thread claiming to be a woman. Hell, I'm skeptical of anyone on a chat thread claiming to be anything and everything.

On FN, I was known as a dick. I would always ask unverified female accounts "how's it hanging." One such account ended up posting an image of a handwritten sign that said "Slinky is a dick." I'll admit, it was written in bubbly, girly-looking lettering, but the hand holding the sign was pretty manly. I used the pic as my avatar for a long time, so people would say, "that's just Slinky, he's a dick." Hehehe. I wish I still had that pic.

Hammerdown gave me my signature, though I wish he'd change it to I'm a dick. It'd feel a lot more natural.
I have been accused of being a gay man trapped in a woman's body, so make what you will of that :noidea: All I know is that it means I like Vitamin D and I don't like jayjays. Ick.

edit to add: This was my 5,000th post! :L

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the dudes on the Giants, you have a crush on Ryan Vogelsong?
lol! I get that a lot. He's my favorite but the other one in my avatar (Joe Panik) is being groomed to take his place since this is likely Ryan's last year with the team. Of course, Buster is right up there, but I'm more of a "off the beaten path" kinda girl, I guess.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been accused of being a gay man trapped in a woman's body, so make what you will of that :noidea: All I know is that it means I like Vitamin D and I don't like jayjays. Ick.

... and a hell of a 5,000th at that!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say, as much as I like Jacob's Field, I'm jealous of AT&T, or SBC, or whatever their park is called today. I've only been there twice, but both visits were awesome.

Ever been to the Hotel Utah bar? We stumbled into that place after a Sunday afternoon game and I ended up being the judge of their annual pine box derby. Fun times.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, as much as I like Jacob's Field, I'm jealous of AT&T, or SBC, or whatever their park is called today. I've only been there twice, but both visits were awesome.

Ever been to the Hotel Utah bar? We stumbled into that place after a Sunday afternoon game and I ended up being the judge of their annual pine box derby. Fun times.
It's AT&T for the time being. Or the Phone Booth since it's been PacBell, SBC and AT&T. I haven't been to many, but it's pretty cool as far as parks go. One of my favorite places to be in the entire world. The one climbing my list right now is Miller Park, closely followed by PNC.

I have not been to Hotel Utah. I'll have to check it out though- it's a pretty well-known landmark. I'm usually so ready to get into the park, I'll hit up Mijitas or Public House, grab a bite and a drink in a to-go cup. Nearly pissed myself when I found out I could do that!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's AT&T for the time being. Or the Phone Booth since it's been PacBell, SBC and AT&T. I haven't been to many, but it's pretty cool as far as parks go. One of my favorite places to be in the entire world. The one climbing my list right now is Miller Park, closely followed by PNC.

I have not been to Hotel Utah. I'll have to check it out though- it's a pretty well-known landmark. I'm usually so ready to get into the park, I'll hit up Mijitas or Public House, grab a bite and a drink in a to-go cup. Nearly pissed myself when I found out I could do that!

PNC is really nice. I'm only about 1.5 hours from PNC and about 30 minutes from The Jake. Used to go to a lot more games before Mrs Redfoot had to go and start popping out kids.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PNC is really nice. I'm only about 1.5 hours from PNC and about 30 minutes from The Jake. Used to go to a lot more games before Mrs Redfoot had to go and start popping out kids.
You just leave a box of cheez-its, a couple capri-suns, matches or a lighter to start a fire in case the electricity goes out and a couple of blu-rays. Kids love hi-def, everyone knows that. Now, if they are future serial killers (c'mon, you already know if they are) or the real small, sluggy looking types, can't you just kennel them for a few hours?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...........

get a room you two :suds:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Ellis, before he has to look retirement in the face.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Mariners it would be nice if Austin Jackson put up his baseball card numbers....

Im looking forward to seeing another year of progression from Kyle Seager, one of the most underrated guys in baseball.

And Puhhhlease let Taijuan Walker translate his spring into regular season innings!