• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who makes the NBA Finals?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs/Heat rematch.

SA-OKC. SA in 7

MIA-IND- MIA in 6

I went the opposite.

MIA in 6 though? Wow...it wouldn't shock me if that happened, but Wade has been coasting most of the year to get to this point, so he better have the same kind of energy he had in the Brk series else. jmo...the big fragile guy was signed specifically for this series because Hibbert is a mismatch for everyone else. If IND plays a halfcourt game and feeds Hibbert in the post...inside out ball...it's going 7.

You could be right on the West...I guess I just want to see KD in the finals.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went the opposite.

MIA in 6 though? Wow...it wouldn't shock me if that happened, but Wade has been coasting most of the year to get to this point, so he better have the same kind of energy he had in the Brk series else. jmo...the big fragile guy was signed specifically for this series because Hibbert is a mismatch for everyone else. If IND plays a halfcourt game and feeds Hibbert in the post...inside out ball...it's going 7.

Oden was signed as a possibility, Haslem is the unsung hero for MIA against IND.

Wade's entire year was for the next 2 series, he better have more energy than he had vs BK.

Hibbert will have to be consistently good inside out while facing Haslem who owns centers in the post for this game to go 7, I do not see that happening with out IND playing 8 on 5.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went the opposite.

I'll be rooting for OKC. SA is just so consistent. KD and RW will have to be consistent the whole series and they need hige contributions to take out SA

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No SERGE IBAKA for the Western finals.

It may or may not have a big effect.
OKC can still win without him, but it certainly does help the Spurs.

SA already had the front court size advantage and deeper team.
OKC just got smaller and less deep.