• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the most overrated team going into the bowl games?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they would "lay an egg", but there is a BIG difference between that and playing to the hype of a Penn St or Ohio St game. I mean, look at Alabama in the Saban era. They are 2-3 in bowl games that are not playoff/national title games. It wasn't because of a lack of talent, or they just played a superior. I think it was more because they had a lot of high draft choices that were not going to risk a first round pick because of an exhibition game. Just my two cents, from what I've seen in several bowl games over the years.

Also, I take it you've played some big college football? If so, that's pretty awesome. Where did you play football?

Texas State University, formerly Southwest Texas State University. Not a D1 by any means. Played there 2 years before concussions made me quit. Franchione was our coach at the time, btw. Then transferred to Texas to finish school. Bama was also whipped up and down last year vs. Clemson. Bama was lucky Clemson had no clue how to cover a TE. Saban is beatable.....

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas State University, formerly Southwest Texas State University. Not a D1 by any means. Played there 2 years before concussions made me quit. Franchione was our coach at the time, btw. Then transferred to Texas to finish school. Bama was also whipped up and down last year vs. Clemson. Bama was lucky Clemson had no clue how to cover a TE. Saban is beatable.....

That's awesome! Former players definitely give a different perspective on the game! I wouldn't bet against Alabama this year though. I hate to say it, but I think they are unbeatable this year. I would love to see them go down though (Not because I don't like Alabama, but simply because it makes for a great narrative when the giant is slain).

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome! Former players definitely give a different perspective on the game! I wouldn't bet against Alabama this year though. I hate to say it, but I think they are unbeatable this year. I would love to see them go down though (Not because I don't like Alabama, but simply because it makes for a great narrative when the giant is slain).

Could be Saban's best team.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but it's a fact that Penn State beat the Buckeyes this year. Twenty years from now, it will still be a fact.

Yes, and ole miss beat Bama the last two years.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western Michigan.

Wisconsin is going to open a serious can on them......

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh. That reminds me...

Wisconsin. They beat LSU the first game of the year... that's their claim to a top 10 ranking...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But we lost to really good teams!"

-dumbass Wisconsin fans.