• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is going to win the AFC East?

Who is going to win the AFC East?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
New York Jets

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

why bother with this one?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever picked the bills should run into traffic

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hardy::fish2::pop2:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they'd just combine NY Jets/Buffalo Bills/Miami Dolphins into one team, Call them the Dolphilets (filet of Dolphin, get it, but combines the names? I should get at least 40 likes for this one) and then maybe they could make a wild card seed while Pats win the division.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who picked the Jets?

I did thinking they wouldn't have any votes and felt bad for them. They seriously might have the worst roster I have ever seen. There is no question they are just completely tanking the season and making sure every one knows it without saying it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did thinking they wouldn't have any votes and felt bad for them. They seriously might have the worst roster I have ever seen. There is no question they are just completely tanking the season and making sure every one knows it without saying it.

And news yesterday of Sam Darnald leaning towards staying for his senior year

Typical Jets, cant even tank right

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And news yesterday of Sam Darnald leaning towards staying for his senior year

Typical Jets, cant even tank right

Haha well there are still some other QB's in next years draft to get excited about. I have Sam Darnold a bit overrated at this time compared to what he has actually showed on the field. Honestly at this point if I was a QB in next year's draft and knew the Jets were wanting to take me I might pull an Eli Manning and hold out. It is going to take some time to rebuild that roster back up to anything and in the mean time they will get whoever the QB is killed.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha well there are still some other QB's in next years draft to get excited about. I have Sam Darnold a bit overrated at this time compared to what he has actually showed on the field. Honestly at this point if I was a QB in next year's draft and knew the Jets were wanting to take me I might pull an Eli Manning and hold out. It is going to take some time to rebuild that roster back up to anything and in the mean time they will get whoever the QB is killed.

True, but the 2 options for any top QB could very well be the Jets or Cleveland the way things are shaping up...So avoiding a terrible situation may not be easy

I agree a bit on Darnald, I feel like he is living a LOT off that crazy performance vs Penn State in the Rose Bowl...To be honest, I hadnt heard much about him until after that game

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the 2 options for any top QB could very well be the Jets or Cleveland the way things are shaping up...So avoiding a terrible situation may not be easy

I agree a bit on Darnald, I feel like he is living a LOT off that crazy performance vs Penn State in the Rose Bowl...To be honest, I hadnt heard much about him until after that game

I had heard of him before but that is because I love the NFL draft and keeping track of what is going on in college football. Throw in following the Colorado Buffaloes it was a race between them and USC for a chance to play Washington in the Pac-12 Championship. He had a good year beyond that game against Penn State. Once USC went to him as the starter the entire season changed and he was a big part of that. I just struggle with his throwing motion and some of his decision making of where to throw the football. There are some things this past year that he got away with that in the NFL they would laugh at. So he has promise but plenty to work on as he is nowhere near a finished product. He is not in the realm of Andrew Luck when he came out or Winston. IF he stays 2 years though he has some time to figure that all out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard of him before but that is because I love the NFL draft and keeping track of what is going on in college football. Throw in following the Colorado Buffaloes it was a race between them and USC for a chance to play Washington in the Pac-12 Championship. He had a good year beyond that game against Penn State. Once USC went to him as the starter the entire season changed and he was a big part of that. I just struggle with his throwing motion and some of his decision making of where to throw the football. There are some things this past year that he got away with that in the NFL they would laugh at. So he has promise but plenty to work on as he is nowhere near a finished product. He is not in the realm of Andrew Luck when he came out or Winston. IF he stays 2 years though he has some time to figure that all out.

So who are you liking between him, Rosen and the Wyoming kid?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are you liking between him, Rosen and the Wyoming kid?

Some of that depends on the coach you hire. If you are talking about a coach like Bruce Arians who loves to air it out then Josh Allen is the man. Beautiful deep ball and makes teams have to respect his ability to take off running. Needs to work on his underneath throws a bit but man he has such a high ceiling. Right now I would just in overall game rank them 1) Darnold, 2) Allen, 3) Rosen. Rosen I have heard some things about his character that just leaves me questioning if he can be an NFL QB.