• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who here wants to see a Cavs/Houston finals???

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say right now the Warriors aren't a lock to make it. They haven't yet clicked this year with their core. The rotations haven't been sorted out and their defense has been hit or miss. This year there are lots of dangerous teams in the West, most notably the Rockets and Spurs. We haven't even seen a healthy Spurs team yet, and we know their season doesn't start to kick into gear until March.

Warriors last year had a chip on their shoulder. This year they seem to be in cruise control. That kind of effort won't do in the playoffs. Even with the way Houston's been playing, I would still rather see them in a 7 game series over the Spurs. If the Warriors have to go through both the Spurs and the Rockets this year, then potentially face the Cavs, that would be the most serious playoff run we've seen in a long time from anyone.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say right now the Warriors aren't a lock to make it. They haven't yet clicked this year with their core. The rotations haven't been sorted out and their defense has been hit or miss. This year there are lots of dangerous teams in the West, most notably the Rockets and Spurs. We haven't even seen a healthy Spurs team yet, and we know their season doesn't start to kick into gear until March.

Warriors last year had a chip on their shoulder. This year they seem to be in cruise control. That kind of effort won't do in the playoffs. Even with the way Houston's been playing, I would still rather see them in a 7 game series over the Spurs. If the Warriors have to go through both the Spurs and the Rockets this year, then potentially face the Cavs, that would be the most serious playoff run we've seen in a long time from anyone.

Don't tell some of the posters here, they are saying LeBron will never win again because the Warriors.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell some of the posters here, they are saying LeBron will never win again because the Warriors.

Not only that, but there's an ever increased chance they won't even make it out of the East.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors and Celtics are better than the Cavs at the moment. It's certainly not a given lebron makes it the the finals again.

Raptors?

tenor.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th best record in the league right now. Which is one spot better than cleveland.

So yes, the Raptors are currently better than the cavs.

Even you wouldn't be stupid enough to think the Cavs would lose to the Raptors in a 7 game series

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna place a friendly one month av bet the cavs don't make it out of the East?

No because I don't want them to make it out of the East. I want fresh meat for the Ws.

I agree the Celtics are just as good and maybe better, but the Raptors? Nope.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because I don't want them to make it out of the East. I want fresh meat for the Ws.

I agree the Celtics are just as good and maybe better, but the Raptors? Nope.

Their record says otherwise

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'd rather have a Wizards-Houston finals. Actually, check that. I want the wiz to win, so lets get a Wizards-Nuggets final. No - a Wizards-Grizzlies final! Boy howdy, that would be something!

At the end of the day, we all want to see certain things but bias aside we all know exactly what we're going to see in the end despite the pessimism of their fans on here. This is the nba. The only mystery is which eastern conference team is going to be used to wipe the floor and which is going to lose before that.....

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'd rather have a Wizards-Houston finals. Actually, check that. I want the wiz to win, so lets get a Wizards-Nuggets final. No - a Wizards-Grizzlies final! Boy howdy, that would be something!

At the end of the day, we all want to see certain things but bias aside we all know exactly what we're going to see in the end despite the pessimism of their fans on here. This is the nba. The only mystery is which eastern conference team is going to be used to wipe the floor and which is going to lose before that.....

I can support that!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th best record in the league right now. Which is one spot better than cleveland.

So yes, the Raptors are currently better than the cavs.

Do you really think that Toronto is better than Cleveland because they have won 1 more game?

That is a ridiculous opinion considering that we watch Toronto implode offensively every May without fail, while Cleveland does the exact opposite.

Toronto is more likely to lose in the first round than they are to beat Cleveland in the playoffs. The Only chance they would have is if LeBron weren't playing.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think that Toronto is better than Cleveland because they have won 1 more game?

Just for the sake of accuracy... the Cavs actually currently have 2 more wins than the Raps do, the Raps are ahead 1 game in the loss column though.