• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who gets Dez?

Who gets Dez?

• Total voters

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Browns sign Dez when they have Josh Gordon, Corey Coleman and Jarvis Landry?

Granted, Coleman has done squat so far, but he is a first round pick and I doubt they are giving up on him yet.
It really might be the worst fit I can think of for Dez and I am not jerking anyone's leg when I say that. It's getting bad for Dez when the Browns are talked about as suitors- and I have no ill will towards the Browns when I say that as most people know (if anything I am biased for the Browns) based on my time on the Hoop.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way Dez gets that number of targets in an offense with Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Corey Coleman, and Calloway; oh and Taylor/Rookie at QB. No way man.
Oh I am not saying he would, I'm saying it's not like he completely fell of the cliff last year. He's still got something in the tank.

Also, I wouldn't count Corey Coleman in on this Browns team. He just can't stay healthy, and really isn't that great when he is. I still puke in my mouth when I thought they were gonna take Michael Thomas and instead they get him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am not saying he would, I'm saying it's not like he completely fell of the cliff last year. He's still got something in the tank.

Also, I wouldn't count Corey Coleman in on this Browns team. He just can't stay healthy, and really isn't that great when he is. I still puke in my mouth when I thought they were gonna take Michael Thomas and instead they get him.
Man, that probably sucked as a tOSU fan...

I like Coleman but Thomas is a top 10 WR right now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really might be the worst fit I can think of for Dez and I am not jerking anyone's leg when I say that. It's getting bad for Dez when the Browns are talked about as suitors- and I have no ill will towards the Browns when I say that as most people know (if anything I am biased for the Browns) based on my time on the Hoop.
I think he could do worse. Buffalo, Jacksonville, Miami, TB, Carolina, Tennessee, Indy (with Brissett) all seem like worse destinations IMO.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that probably sucked as a tOSU fan...

I like Coleman but Thomas is a top 10 WR right now.
Yes and no. Thomas would be floundering up to this point in Cleveland with the hot garbage they trotted out behind center over the last two years. I love it that I've got to own him for 2 years in fantasy and had him throw up monster numbers while being a Buckeye alum.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could do worse. Buffalo, Jacksonville, Miami, TB, Carolina, Tennessee, Indy (with Brissett) all seem like worse destinations IMO.
I'd honestly dig Indy if I were Dez, but we're down to some shitty, shitty, options from Dez' perspective given how long this has gone if you ask me

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Browns sign Dez when they have Josh Gordon, Corey Coleman and Jarvis Landry?

Granted, Coleman has done squat so far, but he is a first round pick and I doubt they are giving up on him yet.

They wouldn't sign him. That's why I said it was smelly bullshit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd honestly dig Indy if I were Dez, but we're down to some shitty, shitty, options from Dez' perspective given how long this has gone if you ask me
Even with Hilton and Grant? I feel like it'd be a similar fit as with Cleveland with maybe a slightly worse QB and way worse rushing attack.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is more about the baggage Dez brings to a team than his fall off production.

It's to the point where he should jump at any opportunity. He blew it thinking he wanted more than the Ravens

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless...maybe the Josh Gordon situation is worse than we realize.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what crossed my mind. Is Gordon facing another suspension?

...or being banned?
Dez will go to the team that has an injury, and he'll jump at it no matter who it is.
He sees the writing on the wall now after 3 months of crickets....:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless...maybe the Josh Gordon situation is worse than we realize.
So if Gordon is going to be out the Browns are below their quota of active roster bad attitudes. that's Dez's sweet spot...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the NFL is always forthcoming with the truth?
Honestly I dont know Gordon's situation, with news of him "Missing" camp and the Dez story immediately follows, has to make you wonder.
Well someone is a sourpuss still over their RB being suspended shadily I see. They and the reporters close to the situation aren't colluding to keep the truth from being out there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant - WR - Free Agent
Browns GM John Dorsey said the team has considered signing free agent WR Dez Bryant.

With Josh Gordon's status still a mystery and Ricardo Louis now out for the year with a neck injury, the Browns will surely be looking to add a wide receiver. Bryant's market has been slow to develop since his surprise release from the Cowboys in mid-April. He turned down a three-year deal with Baltimore, which remains his only concrete offer to date. The 29-year-old's numbers have declined in recent years but he would still be a useful pickup for any team in need of pass-catching help.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez could maybe beat out Justin Hardy for our WR4... maybe

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be such a Redskins move if they sign him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant - WR - Free Agent
Browns GM John Dorsey said the team has considered signing free agent WR Dez Bryant.

With Josh Gordon's status still a mystery and Ricardo Louis now out for the year with a neck injury, the Browns will surely be looking to add a wide receiver. Bryant's market has been slow to develop since his surprise release from the Cowboys in mid-April. He turned down a three-year deal with Baltimore, which remains his only concrete offer to date. The 29-year-old's numbers have declined in recent years but he would still be a useful pickup for any team in need of pass-catching help.
this with josh gordon being "available sometime this season"..............hmmm