• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Want As The Steelers Next QB?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins guys. C'mon, say Kirk Cousins. Email your demands for Cousins directly to the team front office. Make your voice be heard guys!

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we’re in 3rd n 9 all season I’m good….

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins woot woot

Wentz? Id rather have mason tbh.
I still like Wentz. I think once he was completely healed up last year he was a legit top ten QB. And he's played like a top 2-3 QB in this league before. My problem is I don't want a "bridge QB". I want an answer or a replacement. I don't want Jimmy G. I "think" Winston or Wentz "could" be an answer. Probably not, but maybe.

I actually think there's a good chance we end up with Tyrod Taylor which is exactly what I don't want. He's efficient enough that if we can fix our defense we will flirt with the playoffs and never get in a position to actually upgrade. If we don't go after someone who can be a true #1 I'd rather give the reins to Haskins. We've seen Mason. We know Mason. Let Haskins play and if it's bad let it be bad. Then draft a QB next year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Wentz. I think once he was completely healed up last year he was a legit top ten QB. And he's played like a top 2-3 QB in this league before.
He has played that way before. A deeper dive shows he had A TON of good luck that season. But last year, wentz got worse as the season progressed. Still did all his bad habits. He had the one guy who could turn him around as coach. The colts invested alot in him, if hes cut, thats all I need to know. Just my opinion of course.

My problem is I don't want a "bridge QB". I want an answer or a replacement. I don't want Jimmy G. I "think" Winston or Wentz "could" be an answer. Probably not, but maybe.

Im on board with winston. Heck no to jimmy.
I actually think there's a good chance we end up with Tyrod Taylor which is exactly what I don't want. He's efficient enough that if we can fix our defense we will flirt with the playoffs and never get in a position to actually upgrade. If we don't go after someone who can be a true #1 I'd rather give the reins to Haskins. We've seen Mason. We know Mason. Let Haskins play and if it's bad let it be bad. Then draft a QB next year.
Ive heard the taylor rumors as well. Whicu im ok with him too. I hope haskins gets a legit chance. Not that hes neccessarily the answer.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Wentz. I think once he was completely healed up last year he was a legit top ten QB. And he's played like a top 2-3 QB in this league before. My problem is I don't want a "bridge QB". I want an answer or a replacement. I don't want Jimmy G. I "think" Winston or Wentz "could" be an answer. Probably not, but maybe.

I think the bridge QB is the best option to be honest… Anything more than a 1 yr deal is just too risky right now given the crop of FAs are FAs for a damn good reason. It’s a hope & a prayer to think any one of them will be a 4-yr deal type player worth keeping around. Yes there are some with higher ceilings than others, but still plenty of inherent risk involved.

Like the tweet says above… 1 yr deal and if it doesn’t work out then you have the opportunity to turn around & try again immediately with a much better rookie class involved.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has played that way before. A deeper dive shows he had A TON of good luck that season. But last year, wentz got worse as the season progressed. Still did all his bad habits. He had the one guy who could turn him around as coach. The colts invested alot in him, if hes cut, thats all I need to know. Just my opinion of course.

Im on board with winston. Heck no to jimmy.

Ive heard the taylor rumors as well. Whicu im ok with him too. I hope haskins gets a legit chance. Not that hes neccessarily the answer.
Good point. If the Colts do ditch him that's telling.

I'd rather take a fastball to the twig n' berries than have Taylor QB this team.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bridge QB is the best option to be honest… Anything more than a 1 yr deal is just too risky right now given the crop of FAs are FAs for a damn good reason. It’s a hope & a prayer to think any one of them will be a 4-yr deal type player worth keeping around. Yes there are some with higher ceilings than others, but still plenty of inherent risk involved.

Like the tweet says above… 1 yr deal and if it doesn’t work out then you have the opportunity to turn around & try again immediately with a much better rookie class involved.
With a decent bridge QB you'll only have a chance to watch other teams draft the better QB class in front of you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. If the Colts do ditch him that's telling.

I'd rather take a fastball to the twig n' berries than have Taylor QB this team.
Taylors the definition of stop gap or bridge though…not here to win, Just hold the fort

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a decent bridge QB you'll only have a chance to watch other teams draft the better QB class in front of you.
Alright well then bench his ass mid season if he isn’t the next Joe Montana

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players are starting to take notice of how the players in the NBA operate.

Thanks AB.
Yep. Quite a few of us mentioned this back during AB's exodus. It's only going to get worse now that the players realize they can force their way out of any situation.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please no to Wentz or Taylor. I like Taylor but not sure he can stay healthy long enough and that would mean more Mason.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just tank next year with the reindeer and get it over with, and get the QB in 2023. That's the only way we'll end up with another franchise QB, isn't it?