• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you think will be the best 5 players from this draft 2 years from now?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always wonder how a player would have done if they had gone to a better organization. A guy like David Carr who was the 1st overall pick. He got beaten up for a few years and just never got his confidence going. Would he have been a top-10 QB if he didn't get destroyed from day 1 or had the chance to sit a year and learn the ropes?

Now there are those that I think destroy themselves like Jamarcus Russell but I do think there are plenty of players that go to bad teams and have their growth stunted when they really could have been a star somewhere else.

That's possible... But like you said there are some players that just can't be reached... But some obviously benefit big time from the situations they're put in ....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to argue since it's basically a crap shoot. Personally I think Derrick Henry is the meanest back since Peterson.

The problem is he can't catch the ball and he basically has a full season of NFL wear-and-tear on him now. He'd better save every cent of his rookie contract because after that he might only get a one-year deal to finish off his career.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB Kenneth Dixon -LA tech
DT Andrew Billings -Baylor
LB Myles Jack -UCLA
WR Keyarris Garrett -Tulsa
OT Jason Spriggs -Indiana
DB Jalen Ramsey -FSU
CB William Jackson III -Houston

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
1. Connor Cook
2. Jared Goff

...3. And some other dudes who can't hold a candle to Cook & Goff.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Connor Cook
2. Jared Goff

...3. And some other dudes who can't hold a candle to Cook & Goff.
Im not A huge fan of Goff when he's on he's on. But when he's off he's a train wreck. He was awful when they played the Utes Goff had several opportunities. Made several bad choices when pressured,late picks,bad time management... He's cost Cal A few games

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Im not A huge fan of Goff when he's on he's on. But when he's off he's a train wreck. He was awful when they played the Utes Goff had several opportunities. Made several bad choices when pressured,late picks,bad time management... He's cost Cal A few games

Yeah, I saw that game against Utah, and games like that are part of the reason I like Cook more. But the thing about Goff is he's only 21 years old; he hasn't even developed all the way PHYSICALLY, much less mentally; and I think he has the kind of mentality (and work ethic by all accounts) to get better.

Cooks's almost 2 years older, but he's already better at getting rid of the ball quickly, reading defenses & releasing quickly than most QBs in the NFL right now. I hope Goff's a bust 'cause he'll be a Ram, but I doubt it; I think he's going to be great in 3 years. I think Cook will be great in 2.