• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are your team's wildcard players?

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By this, I mean a couple of guys who you feel could step up their games, that would impact the team nicely (for example, at a position of need). For the Panthers, I go with:

Josh Norman - 2nd year CB. Chris Gamble was hurt most of last year, and Norman got a lot of playing time. It didn't always go so smooth - he lost his starting job for a while. This is a guy who I think has the athletic chops to play the position, and it's a position of need for Carolina, since Gamble was let go.

Brandon LaFell, 4th year wideout. Need to get that solid #2 behind Steve Smith. Also need some big plays down field.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Fox - OT - the Lions need Fox to step up and solidify the RT spot in Cherilus absence.

Tahir Whitehead - OLB - Whitehead could give the Lions defense a huge boost by winning the competition at the spot vacated by Durant (who played very poorly last season).

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe rookie WR the Patriots signed.. if they can stretch the field and allow the TE and amendola to work the middle.. could put up a lot of points..

Preacher.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford...

Serious answer Jake Long. He's been the best OT in the league before. He was a really average one last year. Which guy did we sign?

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford. With Jackson gone, can Bradford step up and be a leader? It's his team now.

Another one would be Brian Quick. I know he had a disappointing rookie season and has the potential. REALLY hope he bounces back.