• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whinny Bitch Fans!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First this is directed to the dumb ass Lion fans that call in to local sports radio shows!

Exhibit 1.

Suh should be suspended he is a dirty player! From the same motherfuckers that cheered the bad boys and Bob Probert and Joey Kocur! Yes he is a dirty player! But so was Lambeer, Probert, Chelios, Konstantinov, James Edwards! You think James Harrison was a great football player that wash't dirty? Ed Reed?

Stop complaining..... Detroit isn't a playoff them this season without Suh! I don't care much for his antics but really he deserves to be suspended for stepping on AR? Everyone loves some Ziggy Ansah but what he did to that Bear backup QB was 10x worse.

DOn't like him fine. Don't want the Lions to resign him great join the club, but stop crying about a no call unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. The $70k fine is absurd as well. He should be thankful it wasn't Brady or Manning he would be banned for life.

Exhibit 2

Stafford is the reason the Lions offense sucks. They should have gotten Kellen Moore ready with some playing time!....:doh: Or in past years Shaun Hill! The Lions will never win with Stafford he is 0-16 against winning teams on the road!

Last time I checked their were 21 other starting guys that would fall into that category. And since this is the first year with a legit #2 receiver roll back the bitching! Kellen Moore is not nor will he ever be a NFL starting QB. Shaun Hill is a great backup but was exposed as a starter this season with the Rams. If it was not for Stafford the Lions are not in the playoffs either. He has limited dumb turnovers and let the lions defense do their job. Not many current NFL QBs can run a two minute drill like him. Lets not forget the comebacks versus the Falcons and Dolphins.

You want him gone great but who is going to start next season? Jay Fucking head case Cutler? draft Connor Cook or another Drew Stanton? But just quit with lets give the backup some time so they can replace Stafford! They are backups for reasons! How long has Mallete been in the NFL? And yet he is still a backup!

The dumb ass comments by Detroit fans are amazing.....I have no problem with an opinion but keep it within the realm of reason! Suh is a great player like him or not and it is football not golf! Stafford can play better but with his contract and what else is out their nobody is replacing him and if they did the Lions would be back where they were 6 years ago with guys like Daunte Caulpepper.

Sorry but my patience has worn thin with these talk radio shows! I better get Sirius!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb fans from all teams call Sirius. Pretty smart ones also, but you can tell it takes patience from the radio guys sometimes to be nice to the callers IMO.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb fans from all teams call Sirius. Pretty smart ones also, but you can tell it takes patience from the radio guys sometimes to be nice to the callers IMO.

Like trade Suh for Beckham in Suh's last year under contract.

Or insert any average middle of the road player for future star!

Stop bitching about Suh. I really understand why people don't like him but it is a business and the Lions are in business to win football games. Last time I checked football players don't have to be upstanding citizens.

And the I would rather see the Lions lose with respect than win with Suh callers....really?? They are the same ones bitching the Lions have never made a Super Bowl!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the same loser defeatist mentality in 99% of people in the world. That's why they never become anything more than average. Its why they do not overcome obstacles in their lives. They are weak and would rather bring the rest of the world down to their level instead of rising up themselves.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like trade Suh for Beckham in Suh's last year under contract.

Or insert any average middle of the road player for future star!

Stop bitching about Suh. I really understand why people don't like him but it is a business and the Lions are in business to win football games. Last time I checked football players don't have to be upstanding citizens.

And the I would rather see the Lions lose with respect than win with Suh callers....really?? They are the same ones bitching the Lions have never made a Super Bowl!

First off, some here knew how I felt in regards to Suh. He is playing and makes me happy though.

With that said I wanted to do a poll on main board after listening to some people's comments. Ask whether they want him on their team? Make it a public poll to see how some would respond? It was already up and not public.

What I do not understand from some is if you think Suh is dirty, why is he treated different than how Dom has been treated for being dirty? I know impact is the reason most would respond with.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Mahorn and Bill Laimbeer were dirty but I loved em.......Embrace the bad boy moniker, its so much more easier then trying to defend it.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I do not understand from some is if you think Suh is dirty, why is he treated different than how Dom has been treated for being dirty? I know impact is the reason most would respond with.

At least for me, I don't think anything Suh has done was as bad as Raiola's incidents. The stomp on the Bears player, the attempt to cut block a guys knees on a kneel down. These were non-play unincited incidents. Plus add that they were both with clear cut intent to injur outside of the heat of the battle. Raiola is a big fat POS.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy on the radio made a great point.

The same people wanting Suh suspended are the same people bitching that the NFL has gotten soft.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, some here knew how I felt in regards to Suh. He is playing and makes me happy though.

With that said I wanted to do a poll on main board after listening to some people's comments. Ask whether they want him on their team? Make it a public poll to see how some would respond? It was already up and not public.

I'd take Suh in a HEARTBEAT!!! I know he's a 4-3 guy, but I think he could play that nose. I think he's all SF is missing to make that defense special!!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there are way too many fucking fans that have welcomed the pussy regime goodell has implemented. This is football not ballet, and any fans that cant handle men playing football should probably switch to ballet.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said, I get how packers fans can be upset. I would be pissed at a player of another team if he did that to the lions. I would be livid and I would want revenge! On the field though, I would want revenge on the field..not by seeing the guy get suspended.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said, I get how packers fans can be upset. I would be pissed at a player of another team if he did that to the lions. I would be livid and I would want revenge! On the field though, I would want revenge on the field..not by seeing the guy get suspended.

It was reported Warford was injured by being stepped on. But he isn't AR.

As for Mahorn and Lambeer winning changes tolerance I guess. Lions win habitually Suh's antics get stomached.

Again win with class bullshit from fans that love the bad boys!:doh:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Mahorn and Bill Laimbeer were dirty but I loved em.......Embrace the bad boy moniker, its so much more easier then trying to defend it.

Suh will be my dirty player until he leaves Detroit. After that I will possibly give him the A.J Pierzynski treatment.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh will be my dirty player until he leaves Detroit. After that I will possibly give him the A.J Pierzynski treatment.

Chris Chelios anyone?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say never would I have accepted Claude Lemieux though.

I think most people need some standards! The turtle was just to much a asshat.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a asshat.......

FunnyPart-com-ass_hat.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans is short for fanatic. Fanatic is another word for crazed. There are all types. I don't care what other fans say. Suh is my favorite Lion ever. I hope he's a Lion forever but I've pretty much accepted that he won't be and have prepared myself to move on. I'll be a fan of his wherever he goes next.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shit you not the topic today was should the Lions sit Suh out for a portion of the game as punishment! To show the league the Lions are not a dirty team!

Yep it's worth losing a playoff game to mollify a bunch of fans that their team takes the moral high ground! It's not as if Suh has killed a few people in a DUI incident! Or killed his pregnant girlfriend! Or killed a few people because of gang ties! Not has Suh ran a dog fighting enterprise or caught attempting to set up a cocaine business! He is much worse he stepped on AR!