• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Rookie(s)

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we can change to "not just a rook" but someone I can't wait to see I am going with Rico and that is sad because I want him to be able to replace one of my all time favorites. At 6 8 and 280 Rico could be what David Lefleur should have been.

I haven't been this excited about off season in a while. Last years guys that couldn't contribute plus this years crop. Gonna be exciting.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we can change to "not just a rook" but someone I can't wait to see I am going with Rico and that is sad because I want him to be able to replace one of my all time favorites. At 6 8 and 280 Rico could be what David Lefleur should have been.

I haven't been this excited about off season in a while. Last years guys that couldn't contribute plus this years crop. Gonna be exciting.
Have to agree this is one of the more exciting camps there's a lot of competition in spots to be won.
Hopefully your excitement for Rico becomes a reality, it will help this team if they keep Witten Rico and Swaim as the three te rather than keeping four.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree this is one of the more exciting camps there's a lot of competition in spots to be won.
Hopefully your excitement for Rico becomes a reality, it will help this team if they keep Witten Rico and Swaim as the three te rather than keeping four.

The TE position is so important to the game and we have had a few to wear the Star that shine above most other. With a personal hero of mine going away in the next few years I would like to see his production on and off the field put on somebody and I am rooting for Rico.

Speaking of Rico...

What would be some of the best to come out of a developmental program to wear the Star? I have seen some picked up waivers and not snuck on our list go on to be decent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more than a little surprised if Gathers beat out Swaim or Hanna. I think both play the role of second TE very well when it comes to catching what they need to, but more importantly for this team blocking at the LOS and lining up as an H-Back when asked too. My guess would be that Gathers chance to make the 53 would be as a 4th TE only. He also could also be stashed again on the PS. While Witten is here the pass catching part of TE is going to be his. If Witten were to retire or be injured I think that makes Gathers skill set a little more necessary. Maybe one more year of learning on the PS would put him in a better position to make the 53 or maybe he does win a job. Plenty of time this offseason to find out which way it goes.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more than a little surprised if Gathers beat out Swaim or Hanna. I think both play the role of second TE very well when it comes to catching what they need to, but more importantly for this team blocking at the LOS and lining up as an H-Back when asked too. My guess would be that Gathers chance to make the 53 would be as a 4th TE only. He also could also be stashed again on the PS. While Witten is here the pass catching part of TE is going to be his. If Witten were to retire or be injured I think that makes Gathers skill set a little more necessary. Maybe one more year of learning on the PS would put him in a better position to make the 53 or maybe he does win a job. Plenty of time this offseason to find out which way it goes.
I think if he makes the 53 they will try to find a few plays for him. I don't think he can straight up beat Hanna but this prediction has to do with more Hanna health

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That temple RB could really help us I think.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if he makes the 53 they will try to find a few plays for him. I don't think he can straight up beat Hanna but this prediction has to do with more Hanna health
I think if he is good enough, then there is room for him on the 53 as a 4th TE. If he does enough in one year plus another off season to earn that spot I'll be very intrigued and will look forward to him getting those plays. But, I'm still waiting for Escobar to get those plays!!!:suds:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if he is good enough, then there is room for him on the 53 as a 4th TE. If he does enough in one year plus another off season to earn that spot I'll be very intrigued and will look forward to him getting those plays. But, I'm still waiting for Escobar to get those plays!!!:suds:
True. It will be interesting to see how many DL, te, rb, and corners we keep.