• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which NFC West team would you least like to face in 2016?

Choose Two

• Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards or Hawks. I could go either or. Gave the slight edge to the Cards though. PIT's offense had zero problems with the Seahawks defense last season.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was hard for me to choose between Seattle and Arizona so I chose both.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards or Hawks. I could go either or. Gave the slight edge to the Cards though. PIT's offense had zero problems with the Seahawks defense last season.

The Hawks-Pitts game last year was a bit of an anomaly for both teams. There was basically no defense on either side. Roethlesberger threw for a ridiculous 465 yards that day. I don't think that has ever happened to Seattle in the Legion of Boom era. And on the other side of the ball Wilson threw for 345 yards and his first ever 5 TD game. That game was nuts, and it just about cost us the #1 scoring defense for the season. Fun game though, I still have it PVR'd and I've watched it a couple of times during this offseason already.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks-Pitts game last year was a bit of an anomaly for both teams. There was basically no defense on either side. Roethlesberger threw for a ridiculous 465 yards that day. I don't think that has ever happened to Seattle in the Legion of Boom era. And on the other side of the ball Wilson threw for 345 yards and his first ever 5 TD game. That game was nuts, and it just about cost us the #1 scoring defense for the season. Fun game though, I still have it PVR'd and I've watched it a couple of times during this offseason already.
I wouldn't call it an anomaly for PIT. They had been shredding defenses for most of the year. PIT's secondary had been terrible all year so it wasn't a surprise that Wilson threw for a career high in TD's.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call it an anomaly for PIT. They had been shredding defenses for most of the year. PIT's secondary had been terrible all year so it wasn't a surprise that Wilson threw for a career high in TD's.

Well it was an anomaly for Seattle to allow those numbers for sure. I think you guys had nearly 600 yards or something. Since 2012 that is easily the most yards put on our defense by a long shot.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was an anomaly for Seattle to allow those numbers for sure. I think you guys had nearly 600 yards or something. Since 2012 that is easily the most yards put on our defense by a long shot.
Is it too difficult to give credit to the offense?

200.gif

:suds:

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on WHEN they play. I'd rather play the Seahawks and Rams early in the season than late. Seahawks have gotten off to slow starts the past couple years and the Rams will be breaking in a rookie at QB. I'd rather play the Cardinals late in the season than early because they will most likely be on their 2nd or 3rd string QB by then.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily Seahawks...

(checks Packers Schedule for which NFC West team they play)

God "#%!%!$ - we play the Seahawks again this year.

Kidding, I already knew that. Seahawks have a good club and will for some time thanks to Wilson and their GM.

Hope for a good game again this year and no injuries :suds:

Even after last year's beatdown?

Last edited:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added Chandler Jones, Evan Mathis, Tyvon Branch and have Honey Badger returning along with Nkemdiche helping add to our pass rush. We didn't lose any key guys from last year's team that went 13-3 besides Rashad Johnson who was replaced by a similar player in Branch.

I don't think people understand how much of a monster our defense is going to be next year along with a high powered offense and improved O-Line.

Best WR depth in the league, a sick three headed monster with our RB's, top 10 O-Line, what I think will be the best defense in the game… it all comes down to Palmer. Had an MVP regular season last year then folded in the playoffs. We don't need him to play like a star, just not hurt us. Kinda like what Manning did in Denver last year.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, any that voted for LA is a FUCKING moron.

Quit over thinking it.

Arizona and Seattle.

Los Angeles.

San Francisco.