• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which job is better, UCLA or Florida?

Which job is better?

• Total voters

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it shouldn't be easy.. easy is for people who have no drive.. if it we're easy why doesn't ucla win year in and year out.. Florida may not be a traditional basketball school but we are getting there.. also baseball.. kids come to schools that succeed.. we are that school

Problem is keeping your job based upon your win loss record has to be a factor. When you have 3-4 years or your out, and thats a big problem, you barely have enough time with the kids you recruited.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is keeping your job based upon your win loss record has to be a factor. When you have 3-4 years or your out, and thats a big problem, you barely have enough time with the kids you recruited.
how long should you give a person to improve?... every year we lost ground on offense.. i expect improvement from year to year.. realistically you may end up with a bad year due to extenuating circumstances..injuries etc.. but.. how many years do you give them?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how long should you give a person to improve?... every year we lost ground on offense.. i expect improvement from year to year.. realistically you may end up with a bad year due to extenuating circumstances..injuries etc.. but.. how many years do you give them?

Good question and Florida may be an outlier as they did so poorly this year. But I watch Harbaugh's record slip over the last couple of years and as frustrated as I am with an 8-4 record I just can't see people that want him fired.

My guess it takes 5 years of recruiting to know if the coach can take his players and get the most out of them.

I think Florida should have hired Durkin when they had the chance.