• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which fan base is the least confident?

Least confident fan base

• Saints

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Eagles

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Colts

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Chiefs

• Packers

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 49ers

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Bengals

• Chargers

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say New Orleans. A lot of people around here seem to be expecting a loss tomorrow.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans in general, for a change, are pessimistic but no one is jumping off bridges.
If you check out our board, it's all about how lucky we have been; how off Brady is; how much the D sucks, how injury-ridden the team is; what douche-bags MacDaniels the O coordinator Patricia the D-coordinator are and what a genius BB for keeping the team in stride. The expectations are low but reasonable because there is positive commentary in the grander scheme of things like how the team will be better next year, etc.
I say fuck all that and Go Pats! Briz would be proud.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans in general, for a change, are pessimistic but no one is jumping off bridges.
If you check out our board, it's all about how lucky we have been; how off Brady is; how much the D sucks, how injury-ridden the team is; what douche-bags MacDaniels the O coordinator Patricia the D-coordinator are and what a genius BB for keeping the team in stride. The expectations are low but reasonable because there is positive commentary in the grander scheme of things like how the team will be better next year, etc.

I never bet against BB.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say New Orleans. A lot of people around here seem to be expecting a loss tomorrow.

I can understand that. As good as NO has been at home, they have been nearly as bad on the road. Philly has been hot and the weather will be cold. Doesn't seem to bode well for the Saints.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NE has overcome so many key injuries this year that it is pretty remarkable that they are the two seed.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably say KC fandom is a bit bi-polar on this. Masochists and Homers don't seem to agree too often as it turns out...

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably say KC fandom is a bit bi-polar on this. Masochists and Homers don't seem to agree too often as it turns out...

Seems to me that KC has trended downward recently, while Indy is on the uptick. I can understand skepticism in KC.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that KC has trended downward recently, while Indy is on the uptick. I can understand skepticism in KC.

Hard to figure out what we are getting lately as the performance along with injuries has been highly uneven lately. Houston's return is certainly something to be optimistic about I suppose. I would think the talent level eventually shows which is partially why I picked the Chiefs anyway in another thread. No reason to be playing as poorly as they have the past few weeks. History has a funny way of taunting me though, so we will see.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, I thought masochists and homers were one and the same ... mmm, on second thought, I see what you did there with the bi-polar thing. :doh:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE has overcome so many key injuries this year that it is pretty remarkable that they are the two seed.

Thanks for the props and good luck to your team.
:suds:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see New Orleans winning. Ill take Brees and Payton over Foles and Kelly. Only question is will the Saints play defense. People talk about how Brees cant win on the road in the playoffs. However Brees has played great when they lost in Seattle and San Fransciso in recent years, its been the defense. Too bad they have a banged up secondary but Im going NO 38-34.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that. As good as NO has been at home, they have been nearly as bad on the road. Philly has been hot and the weather will be cold. Doesn't seem to bode well for the Saints.

The Saints system is crumbling and Brees' limited skill set is diminishing. I can think of three Philly DBs who are salivating at the prospect of multiple INTs tomorrow.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see New Orleans winning. Ill take Brees and Payton over Foles and Kelly. Only question is will the Saints play defense. People talk about how Brees cant win on the road in the playoffs. However Brees has played great when they lost in Seattle and San Fransciso in recent years, its been the defense. Too bad they have a banged up secondary but Im going NO 38-34.

Brees over Foles?

tumblr_inline_mgnexo07zb1rctfjr.gif

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees over Foles?

tumblr_inline_mgnexo07zb1rctfjr.gif

Sorry I havent been super impressed that Foles has put up gaudy numbers against a cupcake schedule. The only playoff team Philly has beaten is the Packers when Seneca Wallace/Scott Tolzien were playing. Foles may be a Top 5 QB someday but Im not going to say he's better then Brees. Not yet anyway. Plus factor in the playoff experience Brees has.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints system is crumbling and Brees' limited skill set is diminishing. I can think of three Philly DBs who are salivating at the prospect of multiple INTs tomorrow.

Dude, you seem to have agendas that I don't understand. The Saints are obviously not the team on the road that they are at home, but Brees, like Brady, has clearly established an impressive body of work. Why do you express such disdain for those two QBs?