• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which CFP Fanbase Will Embarrass It's Program the Most?

Most Embarrassing Fanbase of the 2014 CFP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about time for thousands of rabid CFP fans to hit the roads and airways to support their teams with plenty of imbibing at their destinations.

Who'll be the most embarrassing?

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggies, supposedly being conservative traditional people, uber supporting the douche Manziel, have already claimed the title of self embarrassed fan base.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggies, supposedly being conservative traditional people, uber supporting the douche Manziel, have already claimed the title of self embarrassed fan base.

CFP = College Football P-L-A-Y-O-F-F

Are Aggies in the playoff?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be Bama easily, especially if they lose. Remember the crazy bitch last year at the Sugar Bowl who went after some OU fans in the stands after the Sooners raped the Tide? Then we'll have Bammers on these boards with weak as fuck excuses why the Tide lost: Players didn't want to be there, players weren't motivated, players were still sore from playing LSU, etc etc. finally, let's not forget the Bammer fan who mushroom stamped the passed out LSU fan (although that is still fucking hilarious). Yeah, Bama fan base has this one in the bag.....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we are not talking on the Hoop. Never mind.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the fan base to be embarrassed, shouldn't the violating party feel embarrassed?

Ohio State fans seem to be a bit more uppity, more dickheadish and they seem to be the kind of people that would easily be embarrassed.

Bama fans and FSU fans have no shame, and there's definitely nothing wrong with having no shame. I just don't think they're easily embarrassed.

And Oregon fans are too high on life and a green plant to be embarrassed.

The clear answer are those dbag, pink chablis sipping, brown nosing Ohio State fans.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean. It's Ohio. What kind of existence is that?

And Of course Bama fans will just get their forest gump on, squawking on the radio as the chicken and dumplings spray on to their sweaters.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TEABAGGER cheering section set the standard so high that no other fanbase can match.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically, the worst CFB fans are typically the trash fans that never attended the school, have never been to an away game, and just don't know how to treat opposing fans. I'd hope that those spending the money to go to a semi final game wouldn't be any of the aforementioned.

Bama, OSU, FSU, Oregon from worst to best if I had to guess based on my experience. I've only never interacted with Oregon fans.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be Bama easily, especially if they lose. Remember the crazy bitch last year at the Sugar Bowl who went after some OU fans in the stands after the Sooners raped the Tide? Then we'll have Bammers on these boards with weak as fuck excuses why the Tide lost: Players didn't want to be there, players weren't motivated, players were still sore from playing LSU, etc etc. finally, let's not forget the Bammer fan who mushroom stamped the passed out LSU fan (although that is still fucking hilarious). Yeah, Bama fan base has this one in the bag.....

Michelle Pritchett

Pritchett1.png

Michelle-Pritchett.png

View the video

http://newsok.com/sugar-bowl-video-...rborne-vs.-ou-fans-goes-viral/article/3920485

I wonder if she and her family are going to the game this year? I googled her and Bowl game, but nothing found.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely Alabama

Florida State will give them a run for their money considering plenty of them were Florida fans before and Miami fans in the past(though not the ones on here, from what I've seen the SportsHoopla Florida State fans are cool)

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Florida State couldn't possibly embarrass themselves further, I voted for Ohio State.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Wamu and his thumbs down. :L Get ready, Pariah. You got one coming too.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah, I voted for Ohio State. Freud could have a field day with these Ohio State fans. They're truly unbelievable. This entitlement complex mixed with persecution complex and a heavy sprinkling of repressed inferiority complex is going to explode when they get beat. We'll probably have to shut the Hoop down to contain the meltdowns. Or it might be worse if they win since that's when Urbs panics the worst. :L

:urbs:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely Alabama

Florida State will give them a run for their money considering plenty of them were Florida fans before and Miami fans in the past(though not the ones on here, from what I've seen the SportsHoopla Florida State fans are cool)

You have no idea how inconceivable and preposterous the bold is. It goes against every cell in every being that are UF or Miami fans to root for FSU. That literally is like asking a zebra to change their stripes. It is physically impossible.