• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Broncos QB will start the most games in 2016?

Which Broncos QB will start the most games in 2016?

• Trevor Siemian

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Paxton Lynch

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Someone Not Currently on the Team

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • They're better off Punting on First Down

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't the only one. lol... I feel like he's done enough to earn the job with Sanchez still not protecting the football.

Tough tough start to the season for him.. I voted Lynch but might be changing that with a week 11 bye. That might be the change spot if he isn't playing well or the team is struggling. He'd really have to crap the bed for them to make the change during a non-bye week I think.

The odds were definitely stacked against him. I didn't really give him 0 chance but he definitely had a more uphill climb than the other two. All coaches are prone to lean on the veteran which is why I thought Sanchez for sure would be the guy. Plus it wouldn't be as hard to make the switch to the 1st round pick later on as everybody would know Sanchez is only a stop gap guy. Plus they were giving Lynch double the snaps of the other 2 QB's trying to help speed up his development during training camp. Siemian though I will give him credit just everyday seemed to be recognized as the QB who impressed onlookers the most. Everyday he was consistent in what he was doing. And honestly with this team that is what you need is a consistent QB that knows where to go with the football and doesn't try to do more than he is capable of doing.

Having said all that I still think the plan is for Lynch to take over at some point. How soon depends probably more on the play of Siemian and the team's record than on Lynch at this point.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak is going to bring in Matt Schaub and then the Broncos will repeat as Super Bowl Champions, proving once and for all that Houston sports has a curse on it.
You should jump to the Cowboys. Of course maybe then the Texans win it all proving it's you who is cursed.

On second thought stay right where you are.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should jump to the Cowboys. Of course maybe then the Texans win it all proving it's you who is cursed.

On second thought stay right where you are.
Well think of it this way. If he then jumps off the Cowboys to whoever then the Cowboys maybe win another Championship.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well think of it this way. If he then jumps off the Cowboys to whoever then the Cowboys maybe win another Championship.
But if he has stuck with the Texans this long it means he's stubborn and he may stick around 15+ years. I'm on the wrong side of 50. It could mean I'm nearing 70 by time he jumps ship.