• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's the love?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dolphins fans? Oh well.

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been hell living here during football season since the Pats got good. Been a Dolphins fan since I can remember liking football, Larry Csonka and Bob Greise were my favorite players. I am too young to remember the superbowl wins for Miami but they did happen in my lifetime, barely.

BigRussianNicolai

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
die hard since 70...first time poster Miami will win the afc east this year

BigRussianNicolai

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey sports lady and the rest of you Dolphans..i'm feeling good about our team..and feel the playoffs are a real possibility. I am concerned that a number 3 overall pick may not start. Jordan needs to bulk up and help Wake get after the qb.ive been hearing Grimes is blowing minds in practice..which is huge because our secondary was a major issue last year. I would like to hear your thoughts

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey sports lady and the rest of you Dolphans..i'm feeling good about our team..and feel the playoffs are a real possibility. I am concerned that a number 3 overall pick may not start. Jordan needs to bulk up and help Wake get after the qb.ive been hearing Grimes is blowing minds in practice..which is huge because our secondary was a major issue last year. I would like to hear your thoughts
I share your optimisim about the Fins. I think they'll be in the playoffs. RE Jordan: I do think that he will put on weight & muscle to be able to stop the run with time, however, O Vernon has played very well so far & Odrick & Shelby are solid at DE so the team has options. I think that Jordan will use his speed to turn the corner on Olinemen & get to the QB. The team was strong vs the run & weak vs the pass so even if Jordan is only a situational player for a while that could still make a huge impact for the team. I'm glad that Odrick is playing more at DT because he can get pressure on the QB from there. Grimes & Clabo were huge off season additions along with Wallace. The Dolphins will be fun to watch. I think the defense will be dominant & the offense will be much improved.