• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's My CBS Brother Hurricane?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah-- you already pissed off all the all stars you had and there gone.

its hard to piss off all stars when you DONT HAVE ANY.

Bosh - blood clots

Wade -The Heat moved on. Wade right now wishes he was back in Miami.

Lebron - looked for a reason to go back to LOLand.

Try again, bitch.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is dickhead wiggy really bashing the Heat when his own pathetic teams future is about as bright as a cloudy day? :crazy:

In two years time the cavs won't only be a lottery team, they'll be lucky to get 20 wins a season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your an idiot if you think Griffin left for money---- that was all about control.

if the Cavs get Porzingis out of it --- ill consider it a better fit for the Cavs - at least if LeBron is here.

when they talked about dealing Kevin Love--- yah--- i mean- thats an asset to trade--- but what big men would there be? TT? Thats it? Frye? thats simply untenable.

Kyrie Irving LONG TERM was always the best option-----its why part of me thinks- if LeBron was leaving why wouldnt Kyrie just stay one more year and be the man next year---- but if LeBron stays - Kyrie is going to leave- that much is clear---- short term--- if the Cavs trade Irving for Bledsoe and picks/young players like Jackson--- that makes them tougher against the Warriors.

It just takes away the long term viability as Cavs as contenders. I always hoped that Kyrie and LeBron would play together for 3-4 more years and LeBron would retire and Kyrie would take over--- Kyrie doesnt want to wait that long. That sucks LONG TERM- but in the short term- getting Bledsoe and JAckson for example- both better defenders- actually helps more against GSW.

Spin it however you want.
I told you 1000x that the Cavs Big 3 would be finished as soon as they lost.
Love was always going to be the #1 option to dump, but nobody really wants him.
It would have happened last summer, but the Cavs pulled of a near miracle.
You've said 1000x time that James was worth the aggravation.
I guess you can add Kyrie to the list of others who disagree.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC's a shit hole compared to LA.

George seemed pretty intent on moving onto the Lakers. It will be interesting to see.

Again though, what about all of the other players listed? You didn't prove one single point with the exception of Lowry because Toronto's a fairly miserable place to live.

Durant had no problem leaving Westbrook and forgoing his Bird Rights. Your argument once again is shit.

If you had a brain, you'd see that.

He told us repeatedly that Durant wouldn't sign a 1 year this summer and leave money for the others.
As usual....

#timevindicates

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca - Has ties to L.A.
tlance - A Golden State fan considering he just about never talks about the Wizards
Wamu - Kind of a Heat apologist and does his share of mod sucking
Vyle - A bit of a newbie who does his share of mod sucking
LogicMan - OK sure, he's a good poster whom was with us at CBS.
So congratulations, you're 1 for 5. You're almost at Andre Drummond territory.:lol:

You whine and complain about people picking on you. Yet, you incite the shit in every thread you post in.

I totally understand your hard on for @tlance since he hands you your warped ass on a daily basis.

But, @Wamu and @Vyle203 ?

Really?

Coexisting on a sports board doesn't equal " sucking off mods ".

But, I wouldn't expect a sociopath like yourself to understand that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You whine and complain about people picking on you. Yet, you incite the shit in every thread you post in.

I totally understand your hard on for @tlance since he hands you your warped ass on a daily basis.

But, @Wamu and @Vyle203 ?

Really?

Coexisting on a sports board doesn't equal " sucking off mods ".

But, I wouldn't expect a sociopath like yourself to understand that.
lol....@tlance is a bitter old man that coached (hopefully only coached) little boys and thinks it validates his opinion about the NBA

if you helped coach your kids t-ball team would you represent you know a lot about baseball? lol....thats what he does.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....@tlance is a bitter old man that coached (hopefully only coached) little boys and thinks it validates his opinion about the NBA

if you helped coach your kids t-ball team would you represent you know a lot about baseball? lol....thats what he does.
Who gives a shit?

That has Jack shit to do with Hurricane slinging shit and then curling into the fetal position afterwards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shut the fuck up

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im kinda excited for the Cavs to have DRose come off the bench--- whether its backing up someone like Bledsoe --- or Kyrie or whoever.
Shit, he might be your starter.

Outside of trading with Phoenix, who do you see offering a starting pg?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well said. You and I haven't seen eye to eye very often. In fact we disagree with each other more often than not. That being said, I respect you as a poster and you certainly know your shit. I had the same with guys like @TurnUpTheHeat and @Heatles84 when lebron was in miami.

Guys like Todd and wiggy are just plain obnoxious trolls who wish hate on other people, injury on players and have just one view on things. It's sad really.

Likewise!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering many of the points you argued with the general forum has been proven wrong, you're hardly in a position to call anyone dumb. Time vindicates, and it showed you to be a dumbass.

That is his only move. How he starts every post in a debate regardless of how wrong he may be.

Dude has forgone any future ability to call anybody out after ghosting for the second year in a row and being proven wrong in so many ways.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is his only move. How he starts every post in a debate regardless of how wrong he may be.

Dude has forgone any future ability to call anybody out after ghosting for the second year in a row and being proven wrong in so many ways.
Got ghost like Ms. Pac man was chasing his ass.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is dickhead wiggy really bashing the Heat when his own pathetic teams future is about as bright as a cloudy day? :crazy:

In two years time the cavs won't only be a lottery team, they'll be lucky to get 20 wins a season.
Yea, I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for the Cavs future.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for the Cavs future.

that bucket might BE the Cavs' future in 2 years' time...

but hey, i hear ol' Danny Deep Pockets'll outspend anybody to keep that string of titles going...

oh wait...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah-- you already pissed off all the all stars you had and there gone.

its hard to piss off all stars when you DONT HAVE ANY.

*they're

Hard to pass the bar exam when your grammar is this fucking bad.