• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's My CBS Brother Hurricane?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an ignorant opinion.

People don't hate Cavs fans. The hate @WiggyRuss because he is obnoxious. Just like you don't get singled out because of your fandom. You single yourself out with ridiculous posts like your Norm Nixon garbage.

You want to convince yourself there is some grand conspiracy against you, then go right ahead. Bottom line though, on here trolls and bad posters get called out. You are a bad poster.

As for the general opinion thing, the entire purpose of these message boards is to express opinions with other like minded people. If someone has a homerific opinion, that is fine. Just own it. You can't.

I do have respect for most of the OKC fans on here though. While they will never agree with me or some of the others on KD/Russ they are at least intelligent enough to know that their opinions are at least somewhat biased based on what transpired and their emotional connection to their team. You are completely unable to recognize that in yourself.

LOL you're deluding yourself if you think that's how Thunder view their arguments with you.

Fact is I had spent two weeks working on my top 50 players thread. On the flip side, I had spent less than five minutes composing the Norm Nixon thread that same day...It's not my fault the the consensus focused more on a bogus thread that didn't really mean anything.

People are entitled to disagree with your opinion. That's just how the world works. Your opinion is not the work of God. You say that I can't have Westbrook ranked ahead of Durant or Kawhi. Well the fact is I can, and I did. It's my blog and my rankings, and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with them.

Let's see how an unbiased poster from the midwest thinks about you and your "opinions", shall we???: -
What a cry baby. I love it when you take me off ignore, respond, then put me back on ignore because I don't agree with you. Real manly

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, one of the "children" I coached recently signed a two way contract. He will surely spend most of his time in the G league, but still.
lol....@tlance is a bitter old man that coached (hopefully only coached) little boys and thinks it validates his opinion about the NBA

if you helped coach your kids t-ball team would you represent you know a lot about baseball? lol....thats what he does.

My uncle graduated from the same HS class at Merrillville as Gregg Popovich, while my grandpa once had Popovich as a student at Merrillville. I guess that makes me an NBA God.:noidea:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle graduated from the same HS class at Merrillville as Gregg Popovich, while my grandpa once had Popovich as a student at Merrillville. I guess that makes me an NBA God.:noidea:

Yeah. Because that is the same thing. Nice job.

What does that have to do with you and your knowledge? Nothing.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you're deluding yourself if you think that's how Thunder view their arguments with you.

Fact is I had spent two weeks working on my top 50 players thread. On the flip side, I had spent less than five minutes composing the Norm Nixon thread that same day...It's not my fault the the consensus focused more on a bogus thread that didn't really mean anything.

People are entitled to disagree with your opinion. That's just how the world works. Your opinion is not the work of God. You say that I can't have Westbrook ranked ahead of Durant or Kawhi. Well the fact is I can, and I did. It's my blog and my rankings, and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with them.

Let's see how an unbiased poster from the midwest thinks about you and your "opinions", shall we???: -

It isn't just my opinion. It is damn near consensus among basketball experts outside of Oklahoma. You ranking Westbrook ahead of those guys tells us something about you. But, as always, time will vindicate.

And if you want to find an unbiased opinion, you best keep looking. SJ ain't it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Because that is the same thing. Nice job.

What does that have to do with you and your knowledge? Nothing.

It was a joke, numbnuts.

It isn't just my opinion. It is damn near consensus among basketball experts outside of Oklahoma. You ranking Westbrook ahead of those guys tells us something about you. But, as always, time will vindicate.

And if you want to find an unbiased opinion, you best keep looking. SJ ain't it.

And on the contrary, you're the beneficiary of a group of about five or six posters that are largely incapable of forming their own opinion (namely chiefslakers, Heatles, and mskings) who will repetitively give you good ratings simply because you either think highly of their team(s) or make a post to discredit either myself or Wiggy.

Very seldom do these posters form their own opinions. And you seem to think that because you continually receive high rankings from these particular posters that it means you know everything there is to know about basketball. Well, I got news for you - It doesn't.

@WiggyRuss You're giving this dude way too much credit by saying he's a Wizards fan, which he is not. He'll only come here to pump his chest about whatever team is good and allow for his cronies to eat it up.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I want to talk about the Wizards, I will go to the Wizards board. Nobody here wants to talk about them. Just like nobody wants to talk about the Pacers or Nuggets.

No, the reason you never talk about the Wizards is because they don't allow for you to empower yourself to the board like the Warriors do. And you know damn well this is true.

And for the record, my website wouldn't feature me on their main NBA page if they felt my writings were inadequate. So yeah, I ranked Westbrook #2, and I still was featured in spite of it...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke, numbnuts.

And on the contrary, you're the beneficiary of a group of about five or six posters that are largely incapable of forming their own opinion (namely chiefslakers, Heatles, and mskings) who will repetitively give you good ratings simply because you either think highly of their team(s) or make a post to discredit either myself or Wiggy.

Very seldom do these posters form their own opinions. And you seem to think that because you continually receive high rankings from these particular posters that it means you know everything there is to know about basketball. Well, I got news for you - It doesn't.

@WiggyRuss You're giving this dude way too much credit by saying he's a Wizards fan, which he is not. He'll only come here to pump his chest about whatever team is good and allow for his cronies to eat it up.

Full of crap, like normal.

You think everything is about ratings. I could care less about who likes my posts. I come here to talk about basketball and I am objective unlike you.

LOL at you trying to tell me who I am a fan of. Just because I am not a blind homer doesn't mean I don't want my team to succeed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the reason you never talk about the Wizards is because they don't allow for you to empower yourself to the board like the Warriors do. And you know damn well this is true.

And for the record, my website wouldn't feature me on their main NBA page if they felt my writings were inadequate. So yeah, I ranked Westbrook #2, and I still was featured in spite of it...

Nobody here cares about your blog site.

But, as I have said before. You are a journalist. You actually have pretty good writing skills, which is why you are featured. Like I have said before also, your basketball knowledge and ability to evaluate talent is extremely suspect. That is evident to people who know the game well.

In other words, your feature has nothing to with your knowledge and everything to do with your writing.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of crap, like normal.

You think everything is about ratings. I could care less about who likes my posts. I come here to talk about basketball and I am objective unlike you.

LOL at you trying to tell me who I am a fan of. Just because I am not a blind homer doesn't mean I don't want my team to succeed.

hilarious...

Hurricane FatFarm is one VERY hopeless case...

oh, and that's MY opinion. formed it all by my lonesome...:D

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke, numbnuts.

I've had disagreements in the past with @tlance. We're just able to be civil with one another and have an actual debate.

Why don't you have the balls to actually tag me in your posts, pussy?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had disagreements in the past with @tlance. We're just able to be civil with one another and have an actual debate.

Why don't you have the balls to actually tag me in your posts, pussy?

oh no. if you get along with other posters it's called "sucking dick"...

Hurricane and Wiggy said so(because they get along so well:kissass:)...:D