• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the thread about Durant failing in the 4th quarter?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I suspected... you are a yellow-belly coward, just like your hero Lebron.

ROFL

As for my proof... I said "LeShortCut with 3 Rings isn't even on Kobe's level" because Kobe owns 5 rings, yellow-belly.

Now, let's see if you can grow some balls and back up your statement. I doubt it, but miracles do happen so we'll see.

Thats not proof retard. I said Lebron with 0 rings was beyond Kobes level. I'm right you are wrong.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**Yaaaaawn**

Again... you're looking at the Bulls AFTER the fact, not from the perspective of what was going on at the time (ie; the end of the 88 season, when Jordan signed his extension).

Botton line: Jordan re-signed with the Bulls because he wasn't a yellow-belly looking for short cuts. LeBron, on the other hand, bailed on back-to-back 60+ win / #1 seed teams, favored by many (in 2010) to go all the way ONLY to fall short IN LARGE PART because LeBron laid monumental eggs in Games 4 and 5 of the Semi's... leading to his own admission that he did not want to have to be the-man every night (which is why he took the easy-way-out and joined forces with two -2- other alpha-males in Wade and Bosh).

Jordan didn't lay eggs... nor did he take the easy way out. Instead, he signed a long-term contract with the Bulls when his #2 man (at the time he signed) was Sam freakin' Vincent.

So please go spew yer nonsense somewhere else bub...
I already stated what was happening at the end of the 88 season and reasons why he should have and did sign.

He had a good core of young upcoming players, just got further in the playoffs than he ever had, opportunity to be made one of the highest paid players in history and played in one of the top sports cities in the Country.

BREAKING NEWS......just because a team is favored doesn't mean they always win!!

Dallas NOT favored in 2011 Finals, they won. 2012 Miami NOT favored, they won. Plus many other examples in the history of sports where the favorite doesn't win. True story

In the 88 playoffs Vincent, Grant and Pippen all avg. 10pts a game. Needless to say, If Vincent was 2rd best player after Oakley was traded, then why in the hell was he barely getting 25mpg and then John Paxson cutting into his time getting over 16mpg?

Bottom line, if Doug Collins didn't think Pippen and Grant were nothing special then they would not have avg. 30mpg in those playoffs. Vincent was not the 2nd best player. Both Pip and Grant were better and Vincent was much more easily replaced. Which happened the following season when Craig Hodges was brought in and Vincent rode the pine.

NOW.....give us the reasons why YOU THINK it would have been better for LeBron to stay in Cleveland. What evidence can you show us why he made a bad decision.

I've shown you why MJ had good reason to stay, so tell us LeBron should have, Chico.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated what was happening at the end of the 88 season and reasons why he should have and did sign.

He had a good core of young upcoming players, just got further in the playoffs than he ever had, opportunity to be made one of the highest paid players in history and played in one of the top sports cities in the Country.

BREAKING NEWS......just because a team is favored doesn't mean they always win!!

Dallas NOT favored in 2011 Finals, they won. 2012 Miami NOT favored, they won. Plus many other examples in the history of sports where the favorite doesn't win. True story

In the 88 playoffs Vincent, Grant and Pippen all avg. 10pts a game. Needless to say, If Vincent was 2rd best player after Oakley was traded, then why in the hell was he barely getting 25mpg and then John Paxson cutting into his time getting over 16mpg?

Bottom line, if Doug Collins didn't think Pippen and Grant were nothing special then they would not have avg. 30mpg in those playoffs. Vincent was not the 2nd best player. Both Pip and Grant were better and Vincent was much more easily replaced. Which happened the following season when Craig Hodges was brought in and Vincent rode the pine.

NOW.....give us the reasons why YOU THINK it would have been better for LeBron to stay in Cleveland. What evidence can you show us why he made a bad decision.

I've shown you why MJ had good reason to stay, so tell us LeBron should have, Chico.

I'm guessing you mean outside of giving his word...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you mean outside of giving his word...?

He was not bound to honor his word once the franchise refused to honor theirs to get him some legit help. There was no reason to waste his career simple being a box office attraction. He wanted to be a champion.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not proof retard. I said Lebron with 0 rings was beyond Kobes level. I'm right you are wrong.

So to be clear... you refuse to back up any of your statements with any credible facts or substance of any kind.

Like I said, you're a yellow-belly AND clearly not worth my time.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*** :yawn: ***

Bottom line: Jordan re-signed with a team that was in the midst of its 3rd complete roster overhaul in 5 years, and Sam Vincent as the #2 option. That's a fact no matter how you choose to ignore it.

LeChickenLittle, on the other hand, bailed on back-to-back 60+ win / #1 seed teams and failed IN LARGE PART because HE laid monumental eggs in Games 4 and 5 of the Semi's... leading to his own admission that he did not want to have to be the-man every night (which is why he took the easy-way-out and joined forces with two -2- other alpha-males in Wade and Bosh).

Again, no matter how hard you try you canNot change the facts, cream-puff.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottom line: Jordan re-signed with a team that was in the midst of its 3rd complete roster overhaul in 5 years, and Sam Vincent as the #2 option. That's a fact no matter how you choose to ignore it.

LeChickenLittle, on the other hand, bailed on back-to-back 60+ win / #1 seed teams and failed IN LARGE PART because HE laid monumental eggs in Games 4 and 5 of the Semi's... leading to his own admission that he did not want to have to be the-man every night (which is why he took the easy-way-out and joined forces with two -2- other alpha-males in Wade and Bosh).

Who cares if Lebron left Cleveland. You seem insanely bitter. Jordan did it one way, Lebron did it another. Not everyone has to follow how Jordan won titles. Stick it out in one city and hope they eventually bring in the players for you. Plenty of hall of famers won titles on a different team that drafted them. Shaq, a four time champion, didnt stay in one place. Neither did Wilt, Clyde Drexler, Lew Alcindor (if his momma calls him lew, im calling him lew), or Rodman,

Alpha males wade and bosh? Okay. Here's a reality check. Pretty much every guy in the NBA is an alpha male. They were all the man in high school and college. They all are INSANELY good at their craft. Despite how good Bosh and Wade are.. and it's very good.. Lebron won those finals MVP. Miami didnt start winning titles until Wade learned to defer to Lebron as the team leader.

I know you are a biter and bruised Cleveland fan. Lebron scorned you. I get it. I still hate Nick Saban for leaving the dolphins. But you are not a kid. Learn to view things objectively. Lebron is a better player today than he was in Cleveland.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also comparing Lebron to Jordan isnt really fair. They arent the same player or even that much alike other than the insane basketball talent. Lebron is alot closer to Magic than Jordan in playing style. He's like a bigger/stronger Magic with a better 3 point shot.

Cant we just appreciate greatness without having to drag out the ghost of Mike Jordan everytime someone mentions Lebron. Look we get it. You dont like him. Everyone knows he left Cleveland to form a super team in Miami. When Garnett/Pierce/and Allen did it Boston.. it was loved. It happens in Miami and it's hated. fine. we did have a really big party..boston not so much.

But get over it dude.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if Lebron left Cleveland. You seem insanely bitter. Jordan did it one way, Lebron did it another. Not everyone has to follow how Jordan won titles. Stick it out in one city and hope they eventually bring in the players for you. Plenty of hall of famers won titles on a different team that drafted them. Shaq, a four time champion, didnt stay in one place. Neither did Wilt, Clyde Drexler, Lew Alcindor (if his momma calls him lew, im calling him lew), or Rodman,

Alpha males wade and bosh? Okay. Here's a reality check. Pretty much every guy in the NBA is an alpha male. They were all the man in high school and college. They all are INSANELY good at their craft. Despite how good Bosh and Wade are.. and it's very good.. Lebron won those finals MVP. Miami didnt start winning titles until Wade learned to defer to Lebron as the team leader.

I know you are a biter and bruised Cleveland fan. Lebron scorned you. I get it. I still hate Nick Saban for leaving the dolphins. But you are not a kid. Learn to view things objectively. Lebron is a better player today than he was in Cleveland.

Bitter / scorned about what, fool... I'm a lifelong Chicagoan / Bulls fan with no ties whatsoever to LeBron. Hell, I was actually a fan of his before he coward-out of Cleveland the way he did.

Regardless, this entire discussion started because some yellow-belly LeBronite claimed if James wins 1 more ring he'll be on Jordan's level. Only an idiot truly believes that... ESPECIALLY considering how LeBron took a short-cut to the top.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still.... no reasonable opinions shown by you as to why James should have stayed = you've been RUINED.....again.

Stay jealous, brah.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still.... no reasonable opinions shown by you as to why James should have stayed = you've been RUINED.....again.

Stay jealous, brah.

ROFL... HuH...??

Let's see... for, um, like, the 5th time already: LeBron bailed on back-to-back 60+ win / #1 seed teams , the 2010 version actually favored by many to win the Championship.

THAT is more than enough reason to stay...

Last edited by a moderator:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing ever.

Lebron blah blah blah had to do it elsehwere.

As opposed to Kobe who refused to play for the team that drafted him before he even stepped on the court.

Christ. If LeBron had been drafted by the lakers he wouldn't have had to leave either.

This whole leaving thing is so far over blown. LeBron left so he could finally play with talent comparable to what Kobe has played with his entire career and with what jordan played with during his two three peats

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if Lebron left Cleveland. You seem insanely bitter. Jordan did it one way, Lebron did it another. Not everyone has to follow how Jordan won titles. Stick it out in one city and hope they eventually bring in the players for you.

True. However, in terms of his legacy, there are 2 things that will likely keep Lebron behind MJ in any GOAT discussion:

1.) MJ never lost a finals, Lebron has lost twice (this is the same thing that eliminated Kobe back when the discussion was between Kobe and MJ).

2.) MJ didn't leave Chicago to go win titles and FA's came to Chicago to play with him. Lebron left to go play with other FA's.

Plenty of hall of famers won titles on a different team that drafted them. Shaq, a four time champion, didnt stay in one place. Neither did Wilt, Clyde Drexler, Lew Alcindor (if his momma calls him lew, im calling him lew), or Rodman,

True. However, none of them planned their FA moves to go team up with other superstar/all star caliber players.

Agree with all of this. However, you make a point that I don't think you realize you made that illustrates why Lebron will never surpass MJ as GOAT. There was never any question with MJ as to who the leader was (including on the Dream Team). Everyone deferred to MJ because he wouldn't accept anything else. You would never have seen the Bulls lose a finals because MJ was deferring to a teammate as happened with Lebron and D-Wade in 2010.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bailed on scubs.

Shaq and Z played one more season and retired
Anthony Parker played 2 more seasons for Cavs and retired
Mo Williams was traded following season and has been a bench player ever since
Jamison played 2 more seasons with Cavs and has come off the bench ever since.

Favored doesn't mean shit if you don't win it all.

Like I said....KITTEN = RUINED.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing ever.

Lebron blah blah blah had to do it elsehwere.

As opposed to Kobe who refused to play for the team that drafted him before he even stepped on the court.

Christ. If LeBron had been drafted by the lakers he wouldn't have had to leave either.

This whole leaving thing is so far over blown. LeBron left so he could finally play with talent comparable to what Kobe has played with his entire career and with what jordan played with during his two three peats

LeBron chickened out... period. He KNEW he wasn't good enough to be the-man every night, so he left a 60+ win / #1 seed team (that was favored by many to win it all in 2010 after adding 20-PPG Scorer Jamison) to join forces with -2- other franchise stars in their absolute primes.

He had MORE THAN ENOUGH to win in Cleveland, especially when you consider how weak the EC has been the last 5-6 + years.

(FTR: Jordan won 3 straight Championships with only 1 HOF / All Star teammate)... LeBron plays alongside 3 future HOF teammates in a much weaker conference than what Jordan faced circa 91-93. Kobe too, went up against vastly superior competition than what James / Heat have faced. Just sayin'.)

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all of this. However, you make a point that I don't think you realize you made that illustrates why Lebron will never surpass MJ as GOAT. There was never any question with MJ as to who the leader was (including on the Dream Team). Everyone deferred to MJ because he wouldn't accept anything else. You would never have seen the Bulls lose a finals because MJ was deferring to a teammate as happened with Lebron and D-Wade in 2010.

Exactly right... and THAT is why LeBron can never be in the same sentence as MJ.

On THE biggest stage, with everything on the line in the closing minutes Jordan WANTED the ball in his hands while LeBron wants to defer to a teammate/s.

Thus, James is closer to Scottie Pippen than he is MJ.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bailed on scubs.

Shaq and Z played one more season and retired
Anthony Parker played 2 more seasons for Cavs and retired
Mo Williams was traded following season and has been a bench player ever since
Jamison played 2 more seasons with Cavs and has come off the bench ever since.

Favored doesn't mean shit if you don't win it all.

Like I said....KITTEN = RUINED.

Back-to-back 60+ win / #1 seed teams is what LeChickenLittle walked away from cupcake... and had he returned (with a couple tweaks to the roster) there is no reason in the world to think the Cavs wouldn't have been favorites to win it all again in 2011 (just like they were in 2010, until LeBron laid monumental eggs in Games 4 and 5 of the Semi's).

Did you get that last part?

"LeBron" laid monumental eggs in Games 4 and 5 when his Cavs were up 2-1 in the series. "LeBron", as the supposed best player in the game, failed to lead his team past a lower-seeded team... then he bolted for Miami because he knew he didn't have what it took to step-up and be the-man on a nightly basis (as he himself admitted).

So again... no comparing MJ the GOAT to LeBron the Chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to be clear... you refuse to back up any of your statements with any credible facts or substance of any kind.

Like I said, you're a yellow-belly AND clearly not worth my time.

I told you to back yours up first that Lebron was not better than Kobe even before he had rings. Get to doing it or get on with your life retard.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The facts are and the finally word is MJ had plenty of incentive to stay. Lebron didn't. The Cavs crashed and burned after Lebron left and have yet to recover. Where is the 60 win team now? Lebron was the sole reason for that. He would have probably burned himself out already if he had stayed in Cleveland.