• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the 'come in and wave your dick' thread for this week?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great win for your hawks yesterday

No kidding. I had my wife on standby ready to call 911 in case that game got any closer at the end.

It was a season saver for sure.

Sucks that two of the best TE's in football were lost to knee injuries yesterday though. Although I think it looks better for Gronk than it does for Graham.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually when guys roll around in agony like he did, the injury often is quite serious

I agree he should be fine but the question is when should he be fine
a few weeks. seems like an mcl sprain.

10-1, playoffs locked up...just about have home field.

rest him and get chandler some of those sticky gloves.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually when guys roll around in agony like he did, the injury often is quite serious

Looked like it would be a deep knee bruise, which would explain the writhing in pain, then appearing to be fine post game.

MRI this morning, so we shall know this afternoon would be my guess.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he coulda had the shit scared outta of him and reacted as he did ... the problem with Gronk is he plays "110%" and his playing could be more affected by an injury than others ... it doesn't look good even if he's allowed to play soon ...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few weeks. seems like an mcl sprain.

10-1, playoffs locked up...just about have home field.

rest him and get chandler some of those sticky gloves.

That defense needs Collins back, too. I hope he's the same guy when he's able to get back to get back out there.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good news for the Pats.

Did you see the post game press conference where a reporter asked BB about his feelings when Gronk went down? Bill tried to melt him with his super-intense death gaze. It was pretty funny.
yeah it was pretty funny.

what a dumb question tho

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I guess it would be a pretty lonely party with only Panther fans in there. I picture them looking out the window and shaking their 11-0 dicks at Rock. :thumb:

The NE loss last night probably puts Cam Newton in first place for the MVP voting providing he doesn't lose any games. Looking at their schedule that seems quite possible, and it would be pretty hard not to give MVP to the QB of an undefeated team.
If you look at Brady and Cam, there are some similarities in their seasons. Both have a good Defense behind them although I give the edge to Carolina. Both QB's are carrying their offense with less than optimal receivers. The Pats for the most part are relying on short passes instead of the run game, the Panthers are relying on a decent run game and play action passes down the field.

Overall I still give the Nod to Brady for League MVP.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at Brady and Cam, there are some similarities in their seasons. Both have a good Defense behind them although I give the edge to Carolina. Both QB's are carrying their offense with less than optimal receivers. The Pats for the most part are relying on short passes instead of the run game, the Panthers are relying on a decent run game and play action passes down the field.

Overall I still give the Nod to Brady for League MVP.

Me too, unless Cam manages to go undefeated. That is the wild card to me. If he stays unbeaten how do you not give the award to Newton?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Me too, unless Cam manages to go undefeated. That is the wild card to me. If he stays unbeaten how do you not give the award to Newton?
I got ya - also some voters like giving it to the new guy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good news for the Pats.

Did you see the post game press conference where a reporter asked BB about his feelings when Gronk went down? Bill tried to melt him with his super-intense death gaze. It was pretty funny.

Just reported on the radio that Gronk is likely to only miss 1 game, and may not even miss that.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just reported on the radio that Gronk is likely to only miss 1 game, and may not even miss that.

And that game is against Philly who has looked terrible so far. That is lucky timing for you guys.