• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where I think we are going.

Tampabirdsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone expecting us to sign 3 or 4 big time free agents is dreaming. I think we go hard after 2 and fill in the rest of the holes with 2nd tier free agents. Chip will probably target Maxwell and Worilds, then go after guys like Searcy, Ingram, and maybe Culliver or Perrish Cox. I don't even think Chip spends money on a G. Probably draft 1 or 2 and let Barbre, Tobin, and the rookie compete for the starting job.

As for the draft, I'm sure Chip would love to trade up for MM, but I'm not sure he's willing to give up as much as some people think it will take. If we don''t trade up, I think we may be looking at Hundley in the 1st. I doubt he gets through the early portion of the 2nd and if Chip thinks he can turn the kid into a franchise QB, he won't take a chance on missing out on both him and MM.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles:
FREE AGENCY:
Davon House or Chris Culliver
Devin McCourty
Byron Maxwell
Nate Allen
Jason Worilds
Casey Matthews
Jeremy Maclin

DRAFT:
1st round- Mariota from Jets for Foles and Riley Cooper and 1st round 2015
2nd round-OL Fisher from Oregon
3rd round-Speedy, Tall WR
4th round-Coleman
4th round-traded to move up in the 2nd
5th round-Josh Shaw
6th round-traded to move up in the 4th
7th round- CB or LB or OL

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone expecting us to sign 3 or 4 big time free agents is dreaming. I think we go hard after 2 and fill in the rest of the holes with 2nd tier free agents. Chip will probably target Maxwell and Worilds, then go after guys like Searcy, Ingram, and maybe Culliver or Perrish Cox. I don't even think Chip spends money on a G. Probably draft 1 or 2 and let Barbre, Tobin, and the rookie compete for the starting job.

As for the draft, I'm sure Chip would love to trade up for MM, but I'm not sure he's willing to give up as much as some people think it will take. If we don''t trade up, I think we may be looking at Hundley in the 1st. I doubt he gets through the early portion of the 2nd and if Chip thinks he can turn the kid into a franchise QB, he won't take a chance on missing out on both him and MM.
I think we sign 3 big names.

Maxwell & Franklin would be my guess.+ Cobb or Maclin.
The rest will be 2nd tier guys at RB, OLB, CB & S.

But who knows. Maybe we get Worilds, House & Mccourty too. Would be nice.

Tampabirdsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we sign 3 big names.

Maxwell & Franklin would be my guess.+ Cobb or Maclin.
The rest will be 2nd tier guys at RB, OLB, CB & S.

But who knows. Maybe we get Worilds, House & Mccourty too. Would be nice.

A week ago, I was still confident we'd re-sign Maclin. Now, I'm not too sure. If we were willing to pay him what he's asking, we would have signed him by now. Now he can start talking to other teams, and someone will pay him. Cobb is going to make even more and I don't think he is all that much better than Maclin. If that's the case, I at least hope we go out and get Torrey Smith.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A week ago, I was still confident we'd re-sign Maclin. Now, I'm not too sure. If we were willing to pay him what he's asking, we would have signed him by now. Now he can start talking to other teams, and someone will pay him. Cobb is going to make even more and I don't think he is all that much better than Maclin. If that's the case, I at least hope we go out and get Torrey Smith.

I think Maclin's agent wants to know the market value during the tampering period -- then the Eagles could put the final pieces together to lock him up.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strike 3. Foles is GONE. Chip is an idiot.

Foles, 26, 6'6", 243 lbs:

2013 - 13 games, 9-4, 2,891 yds, 64%, 27 TD, 119.2 rating, 2 int
2014* - 8 games, 5-2, 2,163 yds, 59.8%, 13 TD, 81.4 rating, 10 int
* game 8 broken collar bone, out for season

Two year Totals, 21 games, 5,054 yds, 62% completions, 40 TD, 100.0 avg. rating.